March 11-12 2017 ROTM -Alamo Lake (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Add me to the list of attendees! I'll come up with something to contribute to the fried foods fest.

sorry, wont be able to attend Ron. bummer....

I like the "Chuck wagon" idea.lol

I like the flip over counter tops. Gives me some ideas for a teardrop trailer mess area.
Yes, it is an excellent use of space. Wonder how that would be to pull behind my 40?

I am unable to attend according to my spousal unit, something she has obligated us to. Sorry to miss this one.

Unfortunately I am out. Some family stuff came up next weekend. Hope you all have a great trip!

Unfortunately, I'll have to miss this one, Ron. Gearing up for some other travels and need the time this next weekend. Will be interested in your trip report when you get back, and have fun,

Unfortunately, I'll have to miss this one, Ron. Gearing up for some other travels and need the time this next weekend. Will be interested in your trip report when you get back, and have fun,

There is just never enough time is there. Be safe.

I assume there will be a fryer or two available but I'm not sure what to bring. Anyone have a Plan B idea that I can borrow? Potluck meal planning is not exactly my forte'. Also, do we have a head count? For the record, I'll have 3 total.

I assume there will be a fryer or two available but I'm not sure what to bring. Anyone have a Plan B idea that I can borrow? Potluck meal planning is not exactly my forte'. Also, do we have a head count? For the record, I'll have 3 total.

Assuming @Cruddz is coming out, @Abigail, @rctoyota, maybe a coworker of mine and his SO (if he gets his trailer back from the shop), and myself so far. I have a very large scottle that I will be using as a fryer. My coworker is bringing some pepper fries and hot wings. I am bringing finger steaks, fried mushrooms, and fried zucchini. When all else fails bring a dessert. They are easy, popular, and often times the best thing at the potluck.

Thanks, I'll bring a desert of some sort then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom