March 11-12 2017 ROTM -Alamo Lake (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will bring Ranch and Blue Cheese and perhaps some breakfast item if people are interested in that... I think we're covered on the fried foods.

Ya we should be good there. Have you talked to Alvis?

I am unable to attend according to my spousal unit, something she has obligated us to. Sorry to miss this one.
Sounds like the honeydo oust has been published.

Ya we should be good there. Have you talked to Alvis?

I believe he's planning to go but can't speak for him.

Forgot I also collected all the plates, utensils, napkins etc from the last ROTM, will bring those along, too.

FYI - I may be pulling out, some hubbub is afoot for the weekend that may derail the run for me.

It is going to be a warm weekend, perfect for using the awnings. Have fun. What is on the menu that we are missing this time ?

We are just going to do fried foods this round.

Fried fish, Jalapeño poppers, zucchini, mushrooms, chicken, snickers bars, chicken fried steak, so many choices

Have a great time folks, I'm not going to make it this time.

Are you all meeting for breakfast still? I'm an hour away from that spot. If you all are planning too then I'll try and make that too.

I'm probably not going to to make breakfast, though I highly recommend going if you can make it, the food there is great!

If not, I plan to leave my house around 6:30 if you want to caravan... Want me to run by your place on the way?

Edit: nvm I going to be running a bit late just go on without me Jason lol

Last edited:
Thanks, Ron for a great ROTM! The camp spot was ideal, the weather was perfect, and the food was deliciously unhealthy! Here are a few pics, wish I had taken more
MzA7WJ7.jpg

Going to the camp spot
UQzkQMV.jpg

Messing around on the way @rctoyota
shQ1sZY.jpg

Views from camp: Big Sandy. She was nice and warm
TtvT9Qz.jpg

Nice tree cover at camp. Sadly, I still got sunburn
3RKgL9p.jpg

On the way out
nxISnpg.jpg

ATsRYZC.jpg