Make an introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yup, same cruiser, just with a facelift. Still needs a few things cleaned up though. I will be at the meeting on the 17th to show the off the handiwork. I wouldn't mind going to dinner befor the meeting either. Just let me know when and where. Just put up a post here. I wouldn't be surprised if quite a few poeple show up. See you then

Welcome to MUD from Boulder County...

Hey guys...remember me? I'm still a member but it's been quite a while since I've seen anyone from down there. Those who remember my V8J-62 still might see it around with a differant driver. I went the "Mall Cruiser" route and now have a '97 40th Anniversary 80 for my daily driver/dual purpose rig. It's getting quite set up and has all the goodies but I am trying to keep it nice. I still have my 40 (Wildrice) but it's been kicked out of the garage and spends most of it's time under a car cover now. Hope to see/wheel with you folks soon and maybe even sit around a campfire and tell tall tails over some frothy brew.
Rollings pass pic 2.jpg
kevinehrlick-2.jpg

wesintl said:
Who the hell is driving wild rice in that pic uncle ben??? :confused:

:D

A guy with only one kid at the time so he looked much younger! ;) I know it's an old pic and Wild Rice has morphed quite a bit more since then but I was lazy and posted the best action pic I had on this computer. Smart arse!! :flipoff:

Last edited:
Uncle Ben said:
A guy with only one teenager at the time so he looked much younger! ;) I know it's an old pic and Wild Rice has morphed quite a bit more since then but I was lazy and posted the best action pic I had on this computer. Smart arse!! :flipoff:

So what, that must have been like a hundred years ago:confused: :flipoff2:

bh4rnnr said:
So what, that must have been like a hundred years ago:confused: :flipoff2:

Watch-it youngster....I'll tell your parents on you! ;p :flipoff2:

Hi Folks,
Eric here, I live up in Black Forest and work as an engineer. I've been to two meetings but no trails yet. Going up for the Christmas Tree thing on Saturday though. I've got a mostly stock, unlocked 93 FZJ80. Only thing it's gotten so far are slightly bigger tires and a CDL switch - and alot of PM.

Here are some pics from my front axle rebuild - only pics I have handy.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/87102959@N00/sets/72157594238788219/

P.S. anyone know whos truck this is in the last picture.. Its almost exactly like my truck, but a little smaller and alot nicer!!

Yeah... its mine :D,

Whats up my name is Kelsey. I have a 77 fj40 that I got from my dad about 2 years ago. He had a body-off restoration done on it about 12 years ago. Here is a list of what I have done to it since he gave it to me and some stuff I plan to when I get the money.

Already Done (I know its not much but I'm a broke high school kid):
Desmogged the 2f, installed an rv cam (done during restoration), 6 into 1 header, 2.5in exhaust with Thrush glasspack, stereo for when I have the top on, rear disk brake conversion, 2.5in Pro Comp lift springs (installed after pics were taken), revolver shackles in the front, and an aussie locker in the rear.
Plan To Do:
4 barrel swap with offy dual port manifold, 31"-33" tires, DUI ignition, different front bumper, roof rack, winch, and an 80 series e locker up front.

Pics:

IM000792.jpg

attachment.php

Last edited:
hey

hi my name is rick. i am the guy with the 1st gen runner that met up with the clc club on the nov 18 eagle rock run. I meant to get on here a long time ago. glad i finally did so i can keep up with the local news. unfortunatly i will not be in town till fall thanks to uncle sam. keep posting good pics and trail reports it helps keep the boredom away while in the desert. rick:cool:

hi my name is rick. i am the guy with the 1st gen runner that met up with the clc club on the nov 18 eagle rock run. I meant to get on here a long time ago. glad i finally did so i can keep up with the local news. unfortunatly i will not be in town till fall thanks to uncle sam. keep posting good pics and trail reports it helps keep the boredom away while in the desert. rick:cool:

Good luck! Thanks for your service.

New formum member post

Hi everyone,

I live in Steamboat Springs. My ride is an '87 FJ-60. We do some 4-wheeling, but mostly on the way to fishing spots and camping. We have been driving cruisers for 15 years.

Steve

Red Line Landcruisers is joining!

Hey, guys we will be joing the club, and cruisin on some trips. Alittle History about me/ RedLine. We have been wheeling for about 10 years, Although havent been for the last 5 or so, due to hill climb racing and building race cars, with an association that travels aroung the state up mountain roads. LOTS OF FUN. Thats how i came across Red Line. Red Line strickly built cages for circle track cars, Now we have put our addiction to work building and designing NEW cruiser cages, and soon other products! Anyway Ill post up a pic or too of the cruisers Ive had ect... Hope to see you all on the trail!!

Well we we have not seen the amount of snow this year that we saw last year but its still early. Here is one of the snow storms I was stuck in last year.

Seek and ye shall find.

I just stumbled on this part of the forums today. I would just like to say hello and introduce myself and Ol' Rustee Nutz.
I am aircraft mechanic down here in the Springs. I have owned my FJ60 since 08/06. Last month I finished up a lot of work on my rig. Most of it is in my sig. But I also put in a new: clutch, rear main, oil pan gasket and a power outlet in the center console.
I hope to meet up a few of my fellow Springs Cruiser heads this month.
Andy:wrench:
4.JPG

Last edited:
Here goes: Just got back in the Springs this week with itchy feet to go wheeling. My pink panties are completely stock, with lockers, and soon to begin modding up. Here is a pic from Gold Camp. Anyone know who this 60 belongs to? My wife and her father went up there before I got back and it turns out both parties wanted to take pictures. Also, Thanks David if youre on here for the invite to the club. Cant wait to meet everyone one the 21st!
moving 072.1.JPG

Howdy all!

Well, although I live in N. Idaho (near Sandpoint), we have a family cabin at St Elmo, CO. Most of you probably know where that it. ;) I've brought my FJ40 and FJ60 down during different vacations. Anyhow, I'll post up before we come down in July/Aug and hopefully we can set up a wheeling trip. Here's a few pics of my rigs.
griz_stuffed.jpg
shrunk_griz.jpg
griz_gulch.JPG

sorta new

Intro.
Hi everyone. I've been here alot, I'm a heavy forum scanner, with very little posts. but I thought I'd at least intoduce myself. My name is Scott. (theRash alias can have serveral meanings, none of which are true. It came from old PC gaming and somehow stuck). I live in Castle Rock and I figure CSprings is the closest with a club.
I just bought a stock 85 FJ60 (250k miles) and have owned two uzj100s over the last several years ending currently with a 2003 100 for the Mrs.
I'm looking to slowly upgrade both. Dmaddox is one of my good friends (I believe that is was I that converted him to landcruisers and wheeling many years ago).

My life is a little slower and I'd like to participate in discussions and trail runs too.

So a little about me. 31, CO native, Database Admin for jefferson county schools, 2 daughters 7 and 3, rolled 10 years with the wife Jan 2nd. In love with Wheeling (and many other things I can't afford but manage it somehow).

I'll post pics of both my TLCs soon.
I a light do-it-urself mechanic experience who is trying to get over my fear of tearing into more complex engine repair.

I consider myself fairly good a wheeling, line picking/spotting. I have done middle St. Vrain in a 91 4Runner stock wth bald tires. No damage or difficulty.

That's enough info anyone cares to know about. unfortunately I usually have more questions than answers when it comes to fixing and modding. Hopefully that'll change.

Ok, finally got a picture of my cruiser up.
October_2008_ 027.jpg

Last edited:
hello crew!

I know quite a few of you from wheeling over the past 6 years or so. Especially the guy in the previous post.

My obsession is cruisers, and I game a lot in WoW. I am an Oracle DBA and work for Oracle here in Colorado Springs. I have 4 kids, wife of 12 years, and am 30.

I love wrenching. Love it. I have a 60x100 heated shop just east of the springs about 10 min. I welcome any of you guys to come on out and chit chat, wrench, etc...

I have had 6 FJ40's, I currently have a locked FZJ80 (1996), and a 1963 FJ45 SWB.

See ya,

Dallas Maddox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom