SOLD Maine: Rhino Rack Pioneer platform 76"x54", $500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jlm43

SILVER Star
Threads
I have a Rhino Rack Pioneer platform that was supposed to go on the wife's GX but that plan got cancelled. It's the 42103BF model that measure's in at roughly 76 inches by 54 inches. I have the same size on my 2005 LC and it's a great fit. It will fit others as well.

I also have the full rail kit for it. The rail kit is actually for the 84"x56" platform as it was on sale and significantly cheaper than getting the 76"x54" rail kit. So you will need to cut 2" off of the end rails and 10" off of each side rail if you want to use them. On the plus side, you'll end up with some extra hardware.

I do not have the vehicle specific fit kit so those will be on you. I'm in central Maine but can meet up most anywhere in the state.

$500 for the platform
$100 for 6 feet
$150 for the rails - sold
$700 for everything
$600 for platform and feet

Thanks

Last edited:
Update. I have 6 of the RR feet that could be used to mount the platform. Retail on the feet is over $200. Can include for $100. All you’ll need is the fit kit which runs about $140 from etrailer.com.

Last edited:
Edit: rails are sold

Do you still have this and willing to ship?

Good morning. As of right now, the sale is pending. I'll keep you posted if the buyer backs out.
Thanks

I have a Rhino Rack Pioneer platform that was supposed to go on the wife's GX but that plan got cancelled. It's the 42103BF model that measure's in at roughly 76 inches by 54 inches. I have the same size on my 2005 LC and it's a great fit. It will fit others as well.

I also have the full rail kit for it. The rail kit is actually for the 84"x56" platform as it was on sale and significantly cheaper than getting the 76"x54" rail kit. So you will need to cut 2" off of the end rails and 10" off of each side rail if you want to use them. On the plus side, you'll end up with some extra hardware.

I do not have the vehicle specific fit kit so those will be on you. I'm in central Maine but can meet up most anywhere in the state.

$500 for the platform
$100 for 6 feet
$150 for the rails - sold
$700 for everything
$600 for platform and feet

Thanks
Where in Maine are you. My 17 yo son is looking to get a RTT for his 2014 F150 Supercrew and has about $250 saved up. If you are close to Kittery and would take $400 total for the rack, I will still need to buy the feet and the kit to mount to his roof.
781-962-7542

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom