MAGNA FLOW OVERLAND SERIES EXHAUST 100 SERIES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I contacted magnaflow asking them if they will make the Magnaflow Overland series for 100 series. On the magnaflow add shows a landcruiser 4runner and Jeeps.

Response from them.....
1605659063300.png

Who would be interested on a bolt on Magnaflow overland series exhaust. Please reply +1 if interested. Maybe if we get enough +1 they make it.

$650 is what they sale for on site

Hard to say for sure, but if it truly were a no-drone type, I'd be interested. It would also have to fit with the Slee skids. Borla does not, at least from reports here.

What is an “overland” series exhaust? Is it a full cat back system? What are the components, pipe diameter, how long is the primary muffler, is there a resonator, etc.

If your trying to generate interest in a group buy, need more details like descriptions, pictures, prices etc

Hard to say for sure, but if it truly were a no-drone type, I'd be interested. It would also have to fit with the Slee skids. Borla does not, at least from reports here.

good point

I also asked what series from universal is the overland series.

Overland series i think is just the exhaust doest come lower than bumper

not trying to start a group buy there is no product for 100 series. Just wanting info so i can give back to magnaflow so maybe they make a 100 series exhaust

Catback

My buddy got it for the gx460 sounds real good. I asked magnaflow what exhaust from universal they use is what they replied
I called about a new cat and asked if I could use one of the overland Catbacks for the other Toyota models and fit it to the 100. They said no, they are vehicle specific.

Would love to hear more about your buddies GX. I had the Doug Thorley Catback on my wife’s LX470 and it was pretty unbearable at driving rpms so back to OEM. I have the Doug Thorley headers on my truck and can’t tell a difference in sound compared to stock

Last edited:
I called about a new cat and asked if I could use one of the overland Catbacks for the other Toyota models and fit it to the 100. They said no, they are vehicle specific.

Would love to here more about your buddies GX. I had the Doug Thorley Catback on my wife’s LX470 and it was pretty unbearable at driving rpms. I have the Doug Thorley headers on my truck and can’t tell a difference in sound compared to stock

I will get a video of exhaust

factory muffler swapped to a Magna Flow sounds pretty good and cheap

Is this yours @LXKevin ? I had linked above because I randomly came across on YT.
If it is yours, any chance you can get some interior sound at like highway speeds? And curious as to why you kept the stock resonator?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom