MAGNA FLOW OVERLAND SERIES EXHAUST 100 SERIES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is this yours @LXKevin ? I had linked above because I randomly came across on YT.
If it is yours, any chance you can get some interior sound at like highway speeds? And curious as to why you kept the stock resonator?
No sorry bro- i randomly came across that vid on youtube also and did not see it linked already in the thread. From my past experience Magnaflow is not so droney like say a flowmaster. I like the way the Borla sounds but it's pricey. I think a good muffler shop could put together a high flow relatively no drone system for less than these off the shelf offerings though and plan on that route when the time comes to replace mine.

Ah ok... yeah I have been debating on the Magnaflow as I want something with a bit more grumble than the stock exhaust and wondering if leaving out the resonator on the build would do so or not with these V8s. Other muffler I had been contemplating was going to my Thrush Welded that I had on my 60, great sound on the straight-6 with no drone or anything. I put on myself on the 60 but have lost an available garage to so such welding and modification in for the time being. At $85 for the magnaflow on Amazon, it isn't that much more than the Thrush and could be put on by a local shop in short order.

Has anyone put the Magnaflow 11255 on their 100? I was thinking about doing that with resonator delete for clearance. I’m wondering if it will be too loud and if I should get the 12255 instead.

With all of the sound insulation would magnaflows even be worth it?

I’ve watched a few videos and they sound good from the outside. Honestly I would prefer to only hear the sound from the outside and have it quiet in the cab.

That's how the Borla sounds.

I was looking at doing the Borla cat back but I really just need a new muffler and can get a magnaflow installed for $260 parts/labor locally. Thanks kid I read the Borla doesn’t work with slee skids. Do you have the full cat back or just the Borla muffler?

I was looking at doing the Borla cat back but I really just need a new muffler and can get a magnaflow installed for $260 parts/labor locally. Thanks kid I read the Borla doesn’t work with slee skids. Do you have the full cat back or just the Borla muffler?
I have the full cat back. No skids. Full cat back gives you power not just sound. If you just repairing rust it doesn't matter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom