Maggiolina RTT's- Anyone have one I can look at before buying (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.hunttractor.com
I'm located in Medford, OR but travel frequently on I5 to Portland, OR, Chehalis, WA, Sacramento area, North Bay area (Vacaville, Vallejo, etc...) Ideally I'd like to stop by on one of my trips north or south to see a tent if there isn't anything to see locally. I'll also be in the LA area Dec. 8th, 9th, 10th (flying).

I have been looking at the Maggiolina line that Autohome sells and have pretty much made up my mind that I want to buy this brand, but if possible I would like to look at a couple of them before I pull the trigger on one.

I am 6'3" so I am pretty sure I will need a Airland+ XL version to fit in it well lengthwise, but I am not sure about the width. I'd really like to have the Maggiolina Extreme or the Grand Tour so I can carry stuff on top so it would definitely be worth a look at these models too to see if I can squeeze in, but they don't offer a long version so I am probably stuck with the Airland+ XL. Not that it is a bad tent, but I like the possibility of carrying additional gear on top.

I have an 80 series LC with a Prisu rack so it would be nice to see what the small and medium widths look like on an 80, but for looking at the tent I don't care what it is mounted on.

If anyone wants to let a fellow mudder look at their Maggiolina I would greatly appreciate it. Any pics of them mounted on an 80 would be helpful too.

I can't show you one. I can say the extreme small is 48" inside. I find it great for one, but never had two in it.
The exterior of the shell is ~51" so it fits my roof nicely on my 60. I don't think the roof of the 80 is wider by
much.
How wide is the Prinsu rack?

I've got a medium Maggiolina Airtop in Portland if you're still looking to lay eyes on one. It's on a 60, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom