M416 for Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For sale M416 military/ jeep trailer. I bought this in Kansas and drug it out here (Denver) to haul my stuff out. I installed new tires and tubes. I think I have new shocks somewhere. It pulls very straight. The box is not dented or bent, pretty square. The landing leg is there and works properly and the parking brake works too. The lights do not work as far as I know. There is a fair amount of rust on it but nothing looks too serious. A little sanding/media blasting and some paint and it would a sweet trailer. $200 or best offer.

Holy crap, that thing will be gone before I am done typing this!

GREAT PRICE!

Sold... Tell me I can maybe pick it up at Cruise Moab next year or the next time someone comes through... Also, can we see pics? But seriously I'll take it and I can probably get someone to get over there and pick it up in the very near future if you need it gone. Thanks! Andre

Pm's deleted. I'll try and snap some pics this weekend. Dieselcruiserhead, I am sorry but I'm going to giving preference to local buyers you're next on the list though. I am just short on $'s.

No I will paypal you right away or even wire transfer I can have one of my buddies in Rising Sun come and grab it, I just want to see a photo or two. I hope that's cool... I sent detailed info via PM...

I am bummed because a friend GAVE AWAY a super clean M416 about 3 months ago. We told him we wanted it but he wanted it gone right away. He gave it to some guy to hual fire wood and neveer got the guys info or even what city he lived in...

thanks man! A

Last edited:
I am interested and can be reached at 303-470-2232 or 303-638-1976. I live in Centennial (south part of Denver). Let me know if it is still for sale.
Thanks,
Neil. (Neil.Quigley@softwareag-usa.com)

Neil you sniper.. :) I lined up someone to pick it up and store it if needed... Thanks, Andre. Otherwise it's all your Neil if it comes to it...

Last edited:
Put me in line as well if the deals fall through.

I pm'ed him yesterday morning...have not heard anything yet...

SOLD!

Got tons and tons of pm/emails about this thanks for all the interest. Sad to see it go but it'll be in good hands.

Thanks
-Noah

Thanks Noah awesome... Appreciated man! Hopefully Matt will get ahold of you soon, I'll send you his contact info again as well... Thanks and appreciated! Andre

Cool Andre...you can haul a couple of 4BTs in one of those!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom