Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.
Well that is a possibility...from what I have read the globes should correct the bouncy issue in the rear. It was bouncing before I swapped out the globes and has no change since. I was directed to purchase these Amazon.com: Flynsu Front & Rear Suspension Accumulator Replacement for For 2008-2021 Toyota Land Cruiser Lexus LX570 5.7L URJ200 Part# 49141-60020, 49151-60020 : Automotive - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C37BYRB2?ref_=ppx_hzod_title_dt_b_fed_asin_title_0_0I wonder if you got defective globes??
Definitely no. Either order from partsouq or a reputable source in Japan (on eBay).Well that is a possibility...from what I have read the globes should correct the bouncy issue in the rear. It was bouncing before I swapped out the globes and has no change since. I was directed to purchase these Amazon.com: Flynsu Front & Rear Suspension Accumulator Replacement for For 2008-2021 Toyota Land Cruiser Lexus LX570 5.7L URJ200 Part# 49141-60020, 49151-60020 : Automotive - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C37BYRB2?ref_=ppx_hzod_title_dt_b_fed_asin_title_0_0
Thise def dont look like OEM as OEM has the shallow nut on it. They could be gassed differently? Perhaps higher pressure for heavier loaded rig?Well that is a possibility...from what I have read the globes should correct the bouncy issue in the rear. It was bouncing before I swapped out the globes and has no change since. I was directed to purchase these Amazon.com: Flynsu Front & Rear Suspension Accumulator Replacement for For 2008-2021 Toyota Land Cruiser Lexus LX570 5.7L URJ200 Part# 49141-60020, 49151-60020 : Automotive - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C37BYRB2?ref_=ppx_hzod_title_dt_b_fed_asin_title_0_0