LX 470 Night View Repair? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@2001LC -- you're prob looking for LC vs. LX nightview bumper (and 01)? But, I have a 06 nightview bumper I'll sell (once I find a non-nightview)

Actually, I replaced my bumper with an Ironman, so sure I’d sell. It isn’t perfect though. I can take a pic later. It’s an ‘03 LX, don’t know if they are interchangable.

Actually I've two restore projects I'd like bumpers for, front and rear. Matching colors would be nice, but I'll repaint if I must for right one.

03 LX Color BLUE VAPOR METALLIC 8PG w/night view bumper. Also it's rear, with hole in bumper for trailer hitch (it's hole cover would be nice).

07 LX Galactic Gray 1E9 front and rear bumpers.

I think all 03-07 LX bumpers have same bolt on pattern and style, as they have same PN#. They vary by night view, headlight washers or neither. Pre 03 shows different PN#, which I believe may be different bolt pattern and is different style/look.

Please PM me with or for email address!

BTW: I've never seen nightview on an LC.

Last edited:
@2001LC -- you're prob looking for LC vs. LX nightview bumper (and 01)? But, I have a 06 nightview bumper I'll sell (once I find a non-nightview)
No, I'm looking for 03-07 LX.

Anyone know if there is some film that can be attached to aftermarket windshield for nightview?
Thats an interesting thought, I'm curious as well. I have a 2003 LX and the night vision opens up and displays the green projection on the windshield, unfortunately the previous owner had an aftermarket windshield installed so its non operational as-is.

One more here...

My 2006 LX has had ALL of the projector cowling brackets break so I'm going in to see what I can MacGyver. I'd imagine that many of the functional problems are because these things are all going out.

Based on access info above, thanks very much, I'm going in with some JB Weld.

T.
Were you able to fix this? Because mine broke also when i went offroading now i had to put tape to keep intack lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom