Looking for rubber mats (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have had Weather tech in mine, same set for almost 10 years. I don’t know if anyone else makes a custom fit set for the 470, I know husky does not.

Weather Tech in the wife’s rig. Work great.

Another happy Weathertech owner here. Carpet underneath stays perfect even when my boots are muddy or sloppy.

Incredibly happy with my weathertech mats.

Got them throughout the whole vehicle. Fit is great. The driver’s one doesn’t slip in the slightest. Even better, my carpets looks as good as they did leaving the detailer before putting in the weathertech mats.

Either go cheap flexible rubber, from which ever source available - universal cut to fit can be had fairly cheaply.

Or go all in and get weathertech floor liners.

The liners are great, in that you can pull them out like a tray and they won't spill. You can dump out melted snow, or rain drips or spilled soda/coffee without issue. The flexible mats you cannot do that, you'd have to soak it up with a towel/rag or wait for it to dry off before cleaning. Floor liners, you can just pull, dump/shake and then no more puddle.

I've had weathertech before, and I was dubious about the cost/benefit, but if you are going to keep the car for a while, it really is far and away the most convenient option, with dealing with snow, mud, rain or spills. (I've even used mine as a catch tray when flushing the A/C drainage hose)

Are you guys talking about the rubber weather techs or the plastic ones? I couldn't find the rubber ones when I looked. Link?

Yea, those I don't like. I want rubber ones.
We have rubber mats in our other cars, and the WeatherTech plastic mats outperform them. The big difference is how easy it is to remove the plastic mats without dumping stuff all over the interior. Also the full coverage (across the 2nd row and up the sides of the front footwells) really keeps the carpet clean, rather than rubber mats that just lay on the bottom. I recently sank my GX in a 2' deep mudhole, got both my and my passenger's shoes and pants covered in mud digging it out, and the front carpet around the WeatherTechs was perfect when I went to clean up the GX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom