Looking for places to go and people to do it with (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just moved from Colorado to Florida and boy am I not a fan of the new environment. I need some reccomendations on cool places in Florida to take the cruiser; and some people who want to go out there with me. I’m just outside of Tampa but don’t care how far I have to drive. I don’t care to get into mud as long as it isn’t deep, but it seems like that’s all Florida has to offer and that makes me sad.
Cruiser sits mostly stock right now with the exception of some larger Duratracs and then upgraded control arms and Slee’s 2.5 Shocks so I couldn’t get into anything too crazy.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Pic of my baby for fun

2E421C8B-45B1-4A90-BA8F-B6E3A6541255.jpeg

Poor Ba$tard!

I know waitdontshot wanted to hit Richloam a few days back but decided not to due to all the rain. I’m just NW of Tampa in Odessa, but moved down from St. Augustine so not sure what is close.

I know waitdontshot wanted to hit Richloam a few days back but decided not to due to all the rain. I’m just NW of Tampa in Odessa, but moved down from St. Augustine so not sure what is close.
Well if you guys ever want a third, fourth, whatever just drop another reply here. I got all the time in the world right now and I’m itching to do literally anything with the LC. I’m in the Land O area so I’m very close to Odessa

Well if you guys ever want a third, fourth, whatever just drop another reply here. I got all the time in the world right now and I’m itching to do literally anything with the LC. I’m in the Land O area so I’m very close to Odessa
Sounds good, I’ll reach out and try to get a date locked in and will let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom