Wanted Looking for LC in PNW (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pref. '03-'09 (to function as both DD + 6 wks a year of hunting/ranch work) to do mild expedition build. Reasonable history and diligent care by "MUD standards" is key for me. Hoping under 175k. Exterior can be scuffy and even modestly dinged, oem bumpers will be coming off anyway. Interior s/b either grey or able to take quarterly pressure-washing, as I am not neat (would clean my '01 interior with a gas leaf blower). I'll travel down to: Redding/Reno. East as far as Boise. Thanks guys!

My white '03 is available in Portland.
2003 Toyota Land Cruiser
It doesn't have the aftermarket bumpers yet, but it's got an OME lift, Front Runner rack and upgraded brakes.

Thanks for getting back. This truck may be perfect for me in "scruff level" of wear, + it is the LC. Perhaps a few more miles than I'm looking for. I'll keep it in the file - did you post a $ on the pics(?), or you can PM me. Thanks again.

I'm pondering selling my 99. I know it's not an 03-09. It's got higher than 175k miles as well. lifted, with ARB bumper, winch etc.. If you think you might have some interest, let me know.

Thanks for the post - I've got a guy across town here with an LX that I *might* close on. Maybe not, if falls thru, I could be back.

If you circle back, mine is listed for $13,900 as shown in the current ad. This could be flexible up or down depending on what gear you wanted in and on the rig.

If you circle back, mine is listed for $13,900 as shown in the current ad. This could be flexible up or down depending on what gear you wanted in and on the rig.

Dang - priced to move, I should think. Close to perfect for what I need except those East coast miles....I've got about a week maybe two to see if my 470LX deal happens ('05, grey, 150k, dealer-maintained, 1 owner, $16,750) but reality is its a nicer skin than what I need. If it doesn't work out, I'll definitely look you up. Thanks!

Oh my goodness, please disregard my last msg. I was looking at the wrong ad, 79k miles, grey...never mind! But another good rig for sale, for sure!

Yeah, no kidding. But...$30k? Although, to be honest - I was starting to add up how much I was going spend on top of the $15k to $17k for an untouched 100, then add in all the parts and labor....btw, are those Fuel wheels on that ride? I like those wheels.

Not sure - the ad talks about the wheels though. Agree RE: mods - once you start it's impossible to stop. Ask me how I know.

Not sure - the ad talks about the wheels though. Agree RE: mods - once you start it's impossible to stop. Ask me how I know.
And I have to say - I would need, need, just NEED to mess up the clean lines on that truck with a Slee blueberry front bumper. And a rear. So another, what, $4,000 after I buy it?

And I have to say - I would need, need, just NEED to mess up the clean lines on that truck with a Slee blueberry front bumper. And a rear. So another, what, $4,000 after I buy it?

Once you start ... LOL.

I've found 90%+ of the market will not value aftermarket parts & dealers know this. Just sold an S4 ~$5K over market because the buyer wanted pretty much every mod I did (which was $13K in parts alone).

No worries. I understand the confusion. I'm selling two of my three LCs (both '03s) to fund my next build.

The white one is cheaper bc of the higher mileage and factoring in the value of the mods at 50% or less. The price on the white one can fluctuate up or down depending on what you want on it or not. ....and what extra parts you might like me to roll into the purchase.
If you're interested in seeing it in person, we can set up a time to meet up. I'm in the SW hills above the city.

Cheers,
Matthew

Oh my goodness, please disregard my last msg. I was looking at the wrong ad, 79k miles, grey...never mind! But another good rig for sale, for sure!
hehe - if Matthew was selling his low miles cruiser for the price of his higher mileage one it'd be in my driveway already, east coast miles or no :)
I may still consider one of them, but I'm still holding out for an '06 or '07 so far (despite some sound advice on this board), I just think I want to be able to tow some, and the ~20% more power sure seems significant. Sorry for the semi thread hijack, I'm looking to, so on-topic? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom