Looking for a 4 post garage lift (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey fella's, Zane here from Tornado Alley Cruisers in Kansas City! I figured there isn't a better group of guys to reach out to then those who spend most of their time in different garages to see if you know anyone who has a used 4 post garage lift that they are selling or might consider selling. I continue to look through Craigslist every day but everything I have found is in bad shape.

there is no question that a 2 post lift is much better for wrenching, but the main purpose for me is to get an old vehicle out of my way and stuff it into the ceiling.

keep an eye out for me and if you find one let me know!

Best,

Zane

Hey Thad!! I have been looking at these also and believe they are the best quality for the money over any of the Chinese stuff that's out there. They are actually made in Aurora, MO. I spoke to them yesterday, but at $2500 for their cheapest unit i'm still about $1000 over my spending limit. This is why i'm looking for used. Case of your favorite beer for the first guy to find me a used one!:)

Zane

You can kill two birds with one stone by selling me your 100 for $2500.. YOu can get a new lift, have plenty of garage room as youll be one truck short, and still have a $1000 in your pocket

Try some local estate or shop auctions. I found a couple of them in upcoming auctions here in St. Louis.

Try some local estate or shop auctions. I found a couple of them in upcoming auctions here in St. Louis.

There is a local Dodge dealer that has gone out of business on my side of the state, but no 4 post lifts. They do however have (13) 2 post lifts... Auction is this Saturday.

You can kill two birds with one stone by selling me your 100 for $2500.. YOu can get a new lift, have plenty of garage room as youll be one truck short, and still have a $1000 in your pocket

Well, you are 4 months too late. Sold my 100 to a guy in North Carolina who convinced me to sell it. His offer was a few $$ more than yours Thad.. :p

Well, you are 4 months too late. Sold my 100 to a guy in North Carolina who convinced me to sell it. His offer was a few $$ more than yours Thad.. :p
Update your sig or are you holding out on us for a TAC Sept Suprise.

Well, I found a 9K lb. Bendpak 4 post lift that's only a year old from a guy in Kahoka Missouri. From Kansas City it was about as far away from me as you can get while still in Missouri. Headed out of KC at 6:00 am Sunday morning, took it all down, loaded it up and got home and unloaded by 10:30pm. Got a smokin deal on it so it was well worth the road trip.

Big thanks to Eric Jobe from TAC for loaning me his trailer for the haul.

Zane

lift on trailer.jpg

lift in garage.jpg

Looks good man! :cool: Wish I had one.

Maybe edit post #9 to include others that may have helped :D
See you at SMORR - bring your checkbook in case you need to buy a truck there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom