spoke with Perry parts, they agreed that the Long travel model is what was needed. We’re working together to piece the correct parts together but with the Mk3 model F/R. Gonna return what I ordered and upgrade.
Was kind of comical to watch the workers at Discount Tire place their floor jack under what looked like the frame to jack up the truck when replacing a tire. With the long travel E&E rear adapters the jack ran out of travel and the tire was still on the ground. The guy was looking around like what the heck is happening here; why isn't the tire off the ground yet...
Has anyone with a 2016+ installed top hat front strut spacers to confirm there aren't any obstacles to encounter with the AHC system giving warnings and lights etc? I can't find a shop that's willing to do it. Normally it would be a DIY project, but things have changed in life and I like being able to shame other people when things go wrong instead of cussing at myself so much
I have e&e spacers for the front on my 19 and had no issues with the install or any error. Just gotta make sure you do a proper bleed on the ahc system.