Local Businesses used for......... (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone know any good powder coaters in the upstate?
I believe that Marshall referred me to a shop at the end of the road that Target/Home Depot/Academy Sports is on off Woodruff....can't remember their name. Didn't use them as they had a minimum charge and I just needed a trailer hitch done....ended up rattle canning it. @yamaguchigumi ?

I believe that Marshall referred me to a shop at the end of the road that Target/Home Depot/Academy Sports is on off Woodruff....can't remember their name. Didn't use them as they had a minimum charge and I just needed a trailer hitch done....ended up rattle canning it. @yamaguchigumi ?
That is Apex Powder Coating

Not sure if this is old news or not, but I just learned within the last month.... Toyota of Greenville now utilizes a discounted Toyota parts website. You can get the online prices and save on shipping by picking up at the parts counter. It has worked out well thus far on a couple orders.

We had our office and warehouse sanitized by this company this week as a precautionary measure:

any recommendations for a gunsmith.....we found a couple old guns at my mother in laws and liked to get them checked out to get ok to fire.

Any recommendations for hard drive recovery? Laptop died and even attempted to connect the drive outside of the computer with an adapter to the new unit. It's dead but has some files I would like to get (a few Upstate Cruisers related).

My youngest son’s 2005 Toyota 4 Runner
4.0L V6 appears to have warped heads, maybe a whole engine ruined after running it too hot with a blown head gasket.
So I am looking for a good mechanic to replace the heads or the entire engine.

who in the Greenville area would you recommend for that work?

My youngest son’s 2005 Toyota 4 Runner
4.0L V6 appears to have warped heads, maybe a whole engine ruined after running it too hot with a blown head gasket.
So I am looking for a good mechanic to replace the heads or the entire engine.

who in the Greenville area would you recommend for that work?

We use Japanese Auto for work on our cars when not using Trollholes.....Bill is the owner and a great guy, worth getting a quote. My brother in law, Stu Lenning had some work done on their 4Runner and used a guy named Wayne at Doug Hall garage: 864-244-5744. Worth a call.

Goodyear in Simpsonville is good people.
6EC924F8-687F-4F2E-90C0-65DF2855A251.jpeg

Installed spacers and turned front torsion bars about 1.5” higher. Understand I need an alignment now. Any recommendations on a good alignment shop for a 100 series TLC?
6DF0EBF9-C677-47EE-BF2F-A626D8ED0066.jpeg

Looking for a good HVAC that is willing to sympathize with a sob story.

I was helping a friend with landscaping and the pick axe ricocheted into the side of the condenser unit and commenced to spew.

Didn't know I was going to be this gratuitous.

@Clickws

Eric Gambrell
864 430 3693

Super good people. He owns his company and he is the Troll equivalent for HVAC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom