Lil Sunday run! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Rusty!
Thanks to you and the wife for heading out with us on the rigs "Maiden SOA Voyage".
Im not one much for wheeling alone, much less wheeling alone in a freshly built up rig, so it was REALLY appreciated that you guyz took the time to roll with us.
My Mrs. had a BLAST, and actually said that she would like to do some "bigger" terrain!!!!!:bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: I bet you can guess how that made me feel!
Ill post up the pics we got later this eve

Just so you all know, Rusty TLC was nice enough to roll with me and the wife from the Damonte ranch area up to the VC highlands.
Nothing too challenging, but it was great to get out and stretch the rig out a bit.
The SOA functioned AWESOME, and the wide BS rims and the AAL's make for a SURPRISINGLY STABlE ride! I could not be more pleased!

Chicago

Sounds awesome, there is nothing like that first trip after a lonnng build up. How was the spring wrap? Oh yeah, let's see those pictures. I suppose it will make it's appearance tomorrow night?

Jack

Gratz on the maiden voyage Keith glad to hear your up and runnin cant wait to see the pics and the rig hopefully will see it at the meeting tomorrow night :cheers:

I posted up in the SOA thread too, but here they are!
Nothing too impressive, but what a hell of a day to get out!

Jack,
I havent noticed any wrap issues as of yet!
I havent noticed any COG issues as of yet either!
I have noticed the increased clearance, better articulation, better handeling and better traciton though....
I LOVE THIS MOD so far!
Im reserving judgement for a challenging trail though, cuz everything can change in a "hardcore" environment!
SOApics 123.jpg
SOApics 124.jpg

More!
SOApics 129.jpg
SOApics 128.jpg

more
SOApics 134.jpg
SOApics 135.jpg

I think I see a $hit eating grin on your mug in #5 :D .

Looks nice...cant' wait to check it out tomorrow night.

Jack

I think I see a $hit eating grin on your mug in #5 :D .

Oh YEAH!
The only time Im not grinning when Im driving is when Im FLOGGING it up a hill on the road!

Congrats on finishing it up and enjoying it. I still remember my 'first drive' after I finished mine and I smiled for days, your rig will definetly fully repay you the cost you have into it times ten. :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks Dylan!
I bet you were grinning ear to ear!
As I mentioned on the back channel...Ive been very attentive while driving since its been done...
Im starting to relax a bit now and feel a bit more confident in IT and the work.

Chicago

The grin is a classic.

We had a great time, always nice to have company on a ride.
Looking forward to next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom