LFD rear bumper, purchase and shipping to Seattle area. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently purchased the LFD rear bumper with dual swing outs from LFD offroad. The shipping from North Carolina is very high. If you are interested in this bumper and are purchasing in the next couple weeks and live in the greater Seattle area we could save on shipping as they can ship together. I have cleared this through LFD as well. If you are on the fence with this bumper they are starting a "Black Friday" sale Monday as well. If you purchase ensure that you state the shipping information and that you want to ship with mine. Also DM me so I may facilitate in any way I can. Mine will be shipping to the Everett area so yours will be as well if it ships with mine.

LFD 1.jpg
LFD 2.jpg
LFD 3.jpg

I recently purchased the LFD rear bumper with dual swing outs from LFD offroad. The shipping from North Carolina is very high. If you are interested in this bumper and are purchasing in the next couple weeks and live in the greater Seattle area we could save on shipping as they can ship together. I have cleared this through LFD as well. If you are on the fence with this bumper they are starting a "Black Friday" sale Monday as well. If you purchase ensure that you state the shipping information and that you want to ship with mine. Also DM me so I may facilitate in any way I can. Mine will be shipping to the Everett area so yours will be as well if it ships with mine.

View attachment 2493696View attachment 2493698View attachment 2493700
Congrat's on pulling the trigger!
It's hard sometimes, even with a ton of research, to pull the the trigger on a big ticket item like that.
I'm sure you'll love!

Bump this back to the top to see if anyone in the Seattle area decided to order any LFD GX 460 parts.

I did speak with LFD, the 2014 and newer will have a recess for 3" LED back up lights. The spindles for the swing out will block the reverse lights.

Texted with LFD today my rear bumper is 5 weeks out for shipping +/- a week for COVID and the Holidays. If you are purchasing LFD parts and live in the greater Seattle area let me know and we can have them shipped together and save a bit of cash by splitting the shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom