Builds Leave no bolt on behind build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the compressor for air-ups for now? When are you looking at getting lockers? I had the ARB single compressor in my 4Runner, very handy item on the trails.

Yes, that is correct. I want to put a rear locker on in late 2016 or spring 2017. This accessory buying business drains funds quick! I save for projects and spend. I don't like to spend what I don't have. So, it's going to take a while.

Just past experience. I have icon on the 80 and like how they have performed. I chose to put the diff drop on because I have heard conflicting information. It can't hurt the performance at all to get it closer back to stock.....can it?

I've heard it can hurt other parts but I feel more comfortable doing it as well. I have had (2) cv boots go bad and once I put the diff drop on my last 08' LC, the problem never reoccurred

Just about done.....nothing left but an alignment and some work under the hood (wiring)

IMG_4027.JPG

IMG_4029.JPG

IMG_4030.JPG

IMG_4031.JPG

Ah ha! So 2 can fit!

After Lift

View attachment 1204512

After Lift. It's a little high on the driver's side. I am going to let the lift settle for a while and adjust it as necessary later. The highest point on the vehicle now is the antenna/fin. It's sitting at a whopping 6' 9 1/2" tall.

View attachment 1204513
Looks great!!! that's some pretty bad Cruiser lean, I would double check the rear springs and make sure they are on the right side, mine were marked opposite(Aussie rigs) and I had the same problem, swapped the rear springs real quick and boom sat perfectly level! Just an idea

Looks great!!! that's some pretty bad Cruiser lean, I would double check the rear springs and make sure they are on the right side, mine were marked opposite(Aussie rigs) and I had the same problem, swapped the rear springs real quick and boom sat perfectly level! Just an idea

Turned out to be an illusion. The garage floor is not that level. I took it out to a level parking lot and used a level in the center of the bumpers. It is actually perfectly level. You'd never know by the picture.

FYI - The ARB 50L fridge will fit here - 2nd row, driver's side passenger seat flipped up (with the other seat usable) IF desired with ARB drawers installed.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Great looking rig so far!
Did the shop that installed the lift open the KDSS valves during the install? I think not doing so has been the cause of some lean on others' vehicles.
Modifying a "new" vehicle must be so much nicer/easier/cleaner!

No. I'll be installing 2 drawers and a fit kit. The barrier, shelf, divider and drop slide for the fridge will eventually follow.

That's what I thought, but I was curious bc of your post with the fridge on one side.

I miss my 100's drawers literally every day...but it seems my extra cash keeps getting spoken for around the house... :bang:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom