LBL Turkey Bay June 30th\1st?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mwalls54

Cruiser Nutjob
SILVER Star
Threads
I think a few local guys are going to head up for the weekend if anyone is interested

Right now the plan is to head up the morning of the 30th and get a decent campsite then do some wheeling.

Yeap, pretty simple. If you're not familiar with the area, they have maps available online and quite a few YouTube videos. The heeps tend to frequent there a good bit

I'm in. :)

Wheeling cost is $15 for 1-3 days + camping fee. You may want to be proactive and print off the registration. Don't have the website handy but google Turkey Bay, LBL. They also have special permits for active duty.

Bump, Its going to be a HOT weekend

Just in case the clarksville guys wanted to convoy up, a couple of us are leaving out NLT 9am to beat the heat and get a good campsite.

The gate opens at 9:30 so I was thinking we leave at 8ish and with a fuel stop that should put us there about that time. Do we want to plan a dinner and breakfast? I will have a small grill and stove.

mwalls54 said:
The gate opens at 9:30 so I was thinking we leave at 8ish and with a fuel stop that should put us there about that time. Do we want to plan a dinner and breakfast? I will have a small grill and stove.

You better bring a damn fan and a bunch of water and Gatorade !! My .02 . Oh yeah you might wanna bring Carter's baby powder too :)

You better bring a damn fan and a bunch of water and Gatorade !! My .02 . Oh yeah you might wanna bring Carter's baby powder too :)

i buy gold bond by the gallon from sams lol.

Meet at the papa rock where 101st ends? I will be bringing eggs and bacon for breakfast and some burgers for diner

Its goona be a HOT $*%&% I'm betting

I like my A/C...got it working in the 60.. :)

If I were closer on this one I would come out with you guys for the day or something.

Sorry I missed out. We got delayed three days in CO and got back late last night. :frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom