Parting Out KS - 1998 100series part out - UPDATED - interior gray white exterior (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Master key + ECU available?

Trying to sell the engine trans wiring Ecu, and keys as a package at this time.

We’ll see if that changes in the future

Is the rear bumper reinforcement piece available?
Yes it will be hopefully next week before I can get down to it and get you a shipped estimate .

How much for the front diff shipped to 72701?
Not available at this time. I need it for my 2001. Although I’ve been thinking about an ARB... decisions decisions. What’s it worth $400 shipped?

CROSSMEMBER SUB-ASSY, FRAME

Do you have the cross member that sits under the transfer case? It bolts on.

Did you get a chance to check on this Fender bracket on driver side?

View attachment 2085286
Got the fender off that’s a spot welded on tab. Do you want me to drill it out? I’d assume it would be easier to weld a bed but or tap it to a larger bolt so you can use what you have.

Let me know. If that’s what you refuring too.

image.jpg

Low rider with no springs in it.

AE965EC5-68BB-486F-8BF3-69D8FAD32451.jpeg

5EB963BF-343E-4B8E-AC48-FA3872132C1F.jpeg

76AA6E02-F4C6-40DE-8603-5652EE76FA0C.jpeg

Need the passenger side tail light shipped to 20007 if it’s in good shape and available. Just the one on the quarter panel.

Need the passenger side tail light shipped to 20007 if it’s in good shape and available. Just the one on the quarter panel.
How does $70 shipped sound? I’m out of town so it will be next week before I could ship.

How does $70 shipped sound? I’m out of town so it will be next week before I could ship.

no rush, would you consider $50 or $60 shipped? I only ask because they’re $96 from the dealer

I’ll do $65 shipped.

Also where are you getting parts at? that’s a heck of a price. I get parts delivered to my work at 25% discount on retail which I thought was great after looking around. that price is another 15% or more. Unless talking overseas dealers where shipping throws a wrench in it.

McGeorge Toyota in this case, it’s the only place I’ve found that is sometimes cheaper than Toyota Parts Deal.

send me your paypal info

Do you have the cable/latch assembly for the drivers door? Cable goes from interior handle to the latch. Toyota sells it as a whole assmebly. I'm fine with just the cable if it's easy to remove from the latch assembly. Either way I need one. Here's pics of mine. Shipped to 27607.

IMG_8939.jpeg

IMG_8940.jpeg

Looks like a road bike brake cable lol

Yep, really not the greatest idea. You can buy the cables for Sequoias for $20. Toyota only sells the cable with the assembly for the latch on the 100. Funny story, my son told me it wasn't working. I asked him how he was getting out of the vehicle. He said he crawled over and got out the other side. I said "You know you can roll down the window and open with the outside handle, right". He said, oh that's a good idea. Teenagers.

Can you post a picture of the overhead console/ map light thingy. The tabs that hold mine in towards the windshield are busted and it hangs down a little.

And do you have the rear passenger (2nd row) armrest ashtray lid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom