Parting Out KS - 1998 100series part out - UPDATED - interior gray white exterior (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep, really not the greatest idea. You can buy the cables for Sequoias for $20. Toyota only sells the cable with the assembly for the latch on the 100. Funny story, my son told me it wasn't working. I asked him how he was getting out of the vehicle. He said he crawled over and got out the other side. I said "You know you can roll down the window and open with the outside handle, right". He said, oh that's a good idea. Teenagers.

Was raining today didn’t have enough time to figure out how it all gets removed guessing the latch has to come out of the door to remove the cable. It looks to be in good shape as far as the side where yours broke

Can you post a picture of the overhead console/ map light thingy. The tabs that hold mine in towards the windshield are busted and it hangs down a little.

And do you have the rear passenger (2nd row) armrest ashtray lid?

Mine is tight all tabs in place where they should be.

On the 2nd row you mean the door arm rest ash tray? Ya should have them both I’ll dig them out.

FB7A27AF-9A91-4625-9946-702A4EA90DAE.jpeg

F71CDC18-FBD5-4E8B-8E4F-724D5E14738B.jpeg

How much for the rear top hatch gate ?

Mine is tight all tabs in place where they should be.

On the 2nd row you mean the door arm rest ash tray? Ya should have them both I’ll dig them out.

View attachment 2103279

View attachment 2103280

Can you PM pricing for both those. Yes, I meant the ashtray, I'm dumb and didn't realize the whole thing pulled out. I thought I was just missing the cover. Thanks.

Looking for the two parts on lower control arm circled on the attached picture, shipping to 95747. TY!

pmd

front passenger marker light? hinge cover for the rear electric window vents?

Only have a driver side front marker.

I think the motor covers are part of the upper rear quarter panel trim that goes around the window. I’ll have to look closer. It might be Friday or Saturday before I have a chance to look.

Hi, looking for the screws that hold the center dome light and the grommets that hold the headliner up

shouldnt be
Only have a driver side front marker.

I think the motor covers are part of the upper rear quarter panel trim that goes around the window. I’ll have to look closer. It might be Friday or Saturday before I have a chance to look.
it shouldn't be its typically velcro'd on. i need the rear o sh&%T handle too if you got one.

shouldnt be

it shouldn't be its typically velcro'd on. i need the rear o sh&%T handle too if you got one.

Will once the plastic melted tabs are broken it might be Velcro. Or later models/rear ac, are different. This is 98 non-rear ac.

The 3rd row handles are gone but have second row. Only difference is plastic hanger hooks. $30 shipped.

31B7234B-299E-4544-BF4A-71526B053823.jpeg

It’s 2wd now has to pull the front to replace it all in mine.
155030BA-FD35-423B-8730-4876BE33E27F.jpeg
ABC14BF7-530F-43A2-A298-7B60A140B4D9.jpeg

Mine hasn’t been maintained as well as this wrecked one. Found this last week. And assume the rest is just as bad.
8C8FD425-DEF1-400E-BFD2-03BCE74024CB.jpeg

3E124B4E-BB9C-4D48-B8BF-462C8C6599F6.jpeg

Do you have the overhead light or dvd set up for the second row?

over head light in the 2nd row

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom