Koito Spotlight (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser_Nerd

That 25 Guy.
Threads
............plug it into your power outlet............we all have one of those............and happy poaching! ;p

Not mine for sale..................maybe I should buy all four though. :hmm:

wne9OM.jpg

looks to me like it says kyoto, not koito

:eek: A cheap Chinese knock-off? If so they really will copy anything. :lol:

maybe I should buy all four though. :hmm:

I think your too late. Looks like someone already bought one. It was peaking my interest until I seen the price. $129.00 shipped is a little rich for me. Besides I believe I already have one that is close. Came in one of my old cruisers, can't remember which one or where it is now. This one was all chrome metal. Thinks it was either #16 on the count or the FJ45. Both those had the original jack and reflectors designed for road side use. Being the second or third owner your more likely to find items like this in the cruisers.

That's true, and Koito is not in Kyoto. The sealed beam of this light itself is marked Koito on the face and the back is marked Japan. Koito did manufacture a light in this exact pattern. I couldn't find anything on Koito ever using Kyoto in their name.

However there are cheap Chinese knock offs of modern Koito products labelled Kyoto both on the box and the bulb.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom