Knowing little about the FZJ80... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bear80 said:
It looks like a stock bumper to me, with Slee's old added swing away tire carrier

Could also be the Kaymar OEM Tire Carrier that bolts onto the frame underneath the side bumperette things...I have one that I bought used here.

Freightdog--if you are going to upgrade the rear bumper to something else, you can easily sell the Kaymar/whatever it is tire carrier for a decent price here on the MUD.

Good luck and let us know what happens.
-onur

So you going to buy it. If it is great condition, looks like a deal. Especially with the ARB and possible lift. Did you find out if it had a lift?

Yep, it has the OME 2" lift -

Yep, gonna buy it - just getting the cash together...

Do not know if you know the indepenent toy shops in santa fe. Toy automan, steve is the owner and is a great guy, does not mind to much to do cruisers, the guys at toyo tech in the past have not liked working on cruisers, mostly like the car line. I can not remember the one Mechanic that use to work for toyo tech that liked working on crusiers, but he left and last I heard he was working for him self. If you want contact the High desert cruiser club for more info on good cruiser mechanics in santa fe. The club members should be of great help. John's alignment in santa fe is real good, I liked it when he did the work was some what suspect of stuff when his brother did the work(a couple of times I had to his brothers work worked on again). The parts guys are great at beaver toyota, but really do not know the techs at all. good luck robbie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom