Keystone Trail Mentor Idea (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would be interested. Stock 200 and newbie. Interested in very beginner trail with nothing to damage my truck

I'm very interested as well. Been waiting to visit RC until I got sliders which are coming this weekend. Plan to join the club any day now. I'm hoping to be able to make it out to next months run.

Andy, I think this is an excellent idea. We were all beginners once and I still have fond memories of my friend who on Day 1 said "remember, if you grew up driving two-lane roads, you'll always be 12 inches further to the right than you think you are." And "stop riding the clutch." Let me know if I can help.

So, how did it go today?

It went really well. I was super excited that Gary went, as I think you’d be hard pressed to find someone that knew the park better. He was quickly able to size the group up and picked out an awesome run of trails.

We hit a few mild blues towards the end of the day. We may or may not have told the group they were blues, but in the end everyone did fine.

Picking trails will certainly be easier come spring/summer. If Gary was not there, I may have picked a few trails that were still snow covered on the north face of the mountain. That may have proved ugly if I chose that route.

No one suffered any (major) damage and nothing broke. Everyone had a fantastic time, and I think most of the first timers were shocked of what their vehicles could do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom