Keychain alternative (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hesitant to order keychains from Wits end due to the feedback I've heard recently. Anyone selling the same or similar keychains? thanks!

Too easy to make yourself to pay for and wait on a mail delivery.

I have none of the equipment needed to build my own. TBH, I'd rather just spend the 40 bucks and be done.

I have none of the equipment needed to build my own. TBH, I'd rather just spend the 40 bucks and be done.
You may be just giving away 40 bucks :rolleyes:

A small rectangle of metal is all you need. Doesn’t need to be cut to shape, but $40 buys a nice pair of shears and then you own them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just trying to be helpful and save you time, money, and potentially a headache.

Ill sell you a set of the rear ABS delete plugs, new in the bag, for $50 shipped. Ill even throw in a couple rings. At least you know youll get them....

No hacksaw or drill, and you own a Land Cruiser😳

Not sticking up for him in anyway but have heard other items are shipping without issues.

A small rectangle of metal is all you need. Doesn’t need to be cut to shape, but $40 buys a nice pair of shears and then you own them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just trying to be helpful and save you time, money, and potentially a headache.
good point. I was thinking of cut to shape..but a rectangle could work just was well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom