Katemcy 09 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jupiter Coyote... Holy Crap! I haven't heard that name since I was at State. Saw them several times.
Hey Greg, add some New Potato Caboose and you'll be set!

Later,

Last edited:
Lenny?
Nolen?
Shunt?
Josh?
J.O.?
Tony?

Giddeyup!

Gonna take alot to shunt the funk up.
Checking airline tickets to D-FTW

Gonna take alot to shunt the funk up.
Checking airline tickets to D-FTW

I think the King can communicate it best:

I'm planing on rolling through DFW late Tueday night. I'll pick you up any time after 9 PM. Can stay till Wed AM, as late as noon. Get to DFW.

If you don't produce gas in my truck you won't have to pay for gas in my truck. Denmomdeb will feed you. I'll bring an extra tent for you.

Oh crap, I didn't even think about not being able to bring the blowupdoll to sleep on if i fly... I guess i can't fly, shunt gotta have cushion!

Oh crap, I didn't even think about not being able to bring the blowupdoll to sleep on if i fly... I guess i can't fly, shunt gotta have cushion!

Clutchee is coming. Just sayin.

Britney_Spears_L_and_Madonna_R_french_kiss.jpg

Last edited:
What Greg said E.

DenMomDeb will feed you for sure. All the Taco s*** Dip you can eat.
We will even let you use our generator to blow up Greg's doll if Clutchee isnt avaliable. When the WToE are around they usually get first dibs on him.:grinpimp:

Get a plane ticket.

Yall aint right! Got the New Potato Caboose coming Greg. I'll burn a copy.

Later,

I'm hoping to be able to go. I would be BillRiley's co-pilot, arriving late Thursday.

bring ribs and tater salad,

dont get lost!:D

I know of few of you guys have gone before so i am ask a question that i know is on everyone's mind, and are afraid to ask..

Where do we take a sh#t?

In other words, is there going to be port-a-lets, do we find a rock, find an empty jeep?! I need to know where to lay down some wolf bait .:lol:

:cheers:

Oh and by the way I am REGISTERED !!!! Even if i don't have a place too heave a havanna :eek:

Porta potty's in camp. Behind a rock if the need hits while you are on the trail (BTDT). Flushers up by the cabins are reserved for folks who are staying in the cabins.

Jeff, do you want to camp in the front corner again? I'm thinking I may be there first. I'll get a tent count before we go so I can claim the space for us.

So far it looks like:
Tolleson - Wed late afternoon
Murrah - Wed late afternoon
Me - Wed early afternoon
Spivey - Wed early afternoon
J.O. - Wed early afternoon or late afternoon, not sure yet
Lenny + 1 - Wed late afternoon?

Maybe Rooks?
Clutchee, camp with us?

Anyone else coming?

Last edited by a moderator:
checked the katemcy website under schedule of events and the lonestar round up is listed as March 18-21 and a closed event but when i registered it said open event and the dates March 19-22Th. I confirmed with lonestar that it is an open event but now i am not sure about the dates ?! can anyone shed any light on this?

checked the katemcy website under schedule of events and the lonestar round up is listed as March 18-21 and a closed event but when i registered it said open event and the dates March 19-22Th. I confirmed with lonestar that it is an open event but now i am not sure about the dates ?! can anyone shed any light on this?

I'll link the question in a PM to the pres and get us an answer. Sit tight.

I know of few of you guys have gone before so i am ask a question that i know is on everyone's mind, and are afraid to ask..

Where do we take a sh#t?

In other words, is there going to be port-a-lets, do we find a rock, find an empty jeep?! I need to know where to lay down some wolf bait .:lol:

:cheers:

you can drop a bomb in the porta potty and they have a so called shower/bath room house.

Alright this is from Jason H of Lonestar Landcruisers who puts on event:

"Closed event to Katemcy means that the park is closed to anyone not registered for our event. Open event to us means that anyone can register and attend (not vehicle specific).

Wednesday the 18th is an arrival day - no wheeling allowed. Wheeling is Thursday through Saturday. Sunday is clean up only."

And this is from Shain from Katemcy park:
"The campsites will be open wednesday evening. You can arrive anytime on Wed and set up your camp. Wheeling wont start until Thurs, but Butch and Cowboy and a few others like to sit around and drink and B.S. all day wednesday (imagine that), so come join the fun Wednesday."

Man they got back to me quick!

We are going on Wed the 18th. What truck are you bringing? You are welcome to head out there with us if you like. If not then the place is easy to find. Just a looong way! Glad to hear you are coming. Nice that you are wheeling with us for the first time and one of the best events in the country! You'll love it! See if you can drop by and get Lash on the way out of town!

Later!

Last edited:
Jeff, do you want to camp in the front corner again? I'm thinking I may be there first. I'll get a tent count before we go so I can claim the space for us.

So far it looks like:
Tolleson - Wed late afternoon
Murrah - Wed late afternoon
Me - Wed early afternoon
Spivey - Wed early afternoon
J.O. - Wed early afternoon or late afternoon, not sure yet
Lenny + 1 - Wed late afternoon?

Maybe Rooks?
Clutchee, camp with us?

Anyone else coming?

I liked the spot we had last year. What do you say Chris. I'm game for that spot if yall are.

Later,

See if you can drop by and get Lash on the way out of town!

Later!

He had better be driving thru Park City, UT if he's picking me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom