Katemcy 09 (1 Viewer)

Bodean

Hot Damn

Alright guys, who's going and when ya leaving? I expect that the Bodean/Tolleson train will be leaving Wed. morning the 18th of March. Post up if you are interested in going. I won't know if my bride and Neely will be going for a few days. If they decide not to go then I'll have an extra seat. Heres the link: http://www.lslc.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=37&Itemid=96

Later,

I'm going to get a jump start on the Bodean speed train this year.... I'm leaving Tuesday night. I expect I'll be there by mid afternoon on Wed.

I'm planing on doing a early morning ride this year. I'd like to be at the Cotton Bales by sunrise. I'll probably do it on Friday. Anyone interested is welcome. I'm thinking we will need to leave about 45 mins before sunrise with a limit of 5 trucks so we can get there in time. Maybe we could do some breakfast burritos while we are up there. Just holler at me when we get there if you want to jump in.

wct49

POWERED BY AMEX
GOLD Star

Alright, Deb and I are registered.
Plan on leaving early on Wed. morning towing the 40.

Guess I will try to keep up with Bodean.

Its gonna be a great time. I cant wait

Last edited:

werd

SILVER Star

I'm planing on doing a early morning ride this year. I'd like to be at the Cotton Bales by sunrise. I'll probably do it on Friday. Anyone interested is welcome. I'm thinking we will need to leave about 45 mins before sunrise with a limit of 5 trucks so we can get there in time. Maybe we could do some breakfast burritos while we are up there. Just holler at me when we get there if you want to jump in.
I'm interested in the morning ride.

I am planning to start heading westward Tuesday after work or before. My plan is to get there on Wednesday afternoon.

Bodean

Hot Damn

Yall will need to check on the riding in the dark. I don't think they allow night wheeling.

Later,

FJ60Cam

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star

I'm hoping to be able to go. I would be BillRiley's co-pilot, arriving late Thursday.

Would any of you who are trailering a truck be willing to bring back a set of fj60 doors to Jackson for me? Orangefj45 is willing to haul them all the way from California for me. I would get them myself but I don't think my situation will allow me to make the ride.

wct49