Jzilla's custom center console, with a question or two... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry for the delay, not like anyone has been asking about it though :p
It is installed in the truck now, here is a picture I took before I installed it. I will try to post a picture of it installed when I have a chance.
IMG_1716.jpg

Very nice!
Are you adding a cushion to sit flush with the top handle?

Nice! I can't wait to see it when it's finished. I like the design. I will keep it in mind when I do mine, wayyyyy down the road.

The only thing I worry about is what if I have an accident? Will I break a rib, or more, on it?

Thanks:) It is all done, I am not adding a cushion as I have armrests already. Actually I find that when I am not using my armrest, it makes a nice armrest at the height it is anyways.
I may add some maglite holder clips to the inside, not sure yet...

As long you don't get hit from the side I would think you would be ok? No running stop signs or red lights...

That looks great!

I want to check out your console and rear bumper at the next meeting.

Looks great!

Sorry for being a bit off topic... But I just have to ask...
What are your front seats out of?

Thanks

Mike

Nissan Axxess van, you won't really find any around at the wreckers much, they don't seem to have many anymore (at least in the vancouver area). I got lucky and picked up a mint passenger side cushion a few months back which I put on the drivers side. (After almost ten years the drivers side one was getting pretty worn).

Very impressive work. I dig it. Getting me motivated to get working on my Tuffy mods that I've got planned. Other priorities first though, but with any luck it'll be done by fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom