Just maybe I did sumthin right (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Eldest daughter (21) texted me a few minutes ago..."Daddy there's a piggie on USA". Sure enough...it's "50 first dates". ...And she talked me into putting a lift (2.5"... she drives fast) and some 33's on her 62 wagon over Turkey Day weekend. ......and now she's talking about learning to drive a stick because she wants to drive the 40 with 4" and 35's....on the trail :eek: Who knew :meh:

Girls

Sounds like a girl thing. Shelby (16) drives Cadet (1970 FJ-40) with three on the column and power nothing to school everyday. Her first lesson with a stick was in Sherman (FJ-55) She picked the 40 for her first car...
school 1.JPG

If you can operate an Iron Pig, you can operate anything! Besides, fewer speeding tix:D.

I bet I could get a speeding ticket in my pig. In a school zone...

I think it would take balls of steel to regularly drive in the manner that would earn you such a badge of distinction in a pig.

I always look at the speedo in my pig and see that 100 MPH mark and mutter to myself "when pigs dream"

If you can operate an Iron Pig, you can operate anything! Besides, fewer speeding tix:D.

I got a speeding ticket in my old Trail Pig once, once. I even argued with the cop saying, "Are you kiddin' me?! Speeding?! In this thing?!" He was not amused, so I shut up. :)

I got a speeding ticket in my old Trail Pig once, once. I even argued with the cop saying, "Are you kiddin' me?! Speeding?! In this thing?!" He was not amused, so I shut up. :)

He was not amused, so I shut up. :)
quote worthy hahaha i know that feeling all to well. the Po-Po WILL always win :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom