Just joined (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.adkwealthcare.com
Bought a 1996 Landcruiser with 120K about 17 years ago. Currently running strong at 550k.

Looking at replacing the rear frame assembly to ensure trailer-pulling capacity--as there has been some rust damage. Will be purchasing an OEM rear part (#5129), but am unclear as to best source(s) for installation.

Live near St. Louis. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Came here to say that you can source one from a slavage yard, but it looks like you can get a new one from Toyota:

Bought a 1996 Landcruiser with 120K about 17 years ago. Currently running strong at 550k.

Looking at replacing the rear frame assembly to ensure trailer-pulling capacity--as there has been some rust damage. Will be purchasing an OEM rear part (#5129), but am unclear as to best source(s) for installation.

Live near St. Louis. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.
Welcome!

Call these guys for frame sections or other used parts you may need (they'll show up shortly):

@slow95z
@arcteryx

Yeah I have frames I can cut up. Just send me a message. I can give you my cell or email and you can send me pics of how far back of an area you need.

Slow is your man for this. In general, I prefer to not cut frames up anymore, it makes the rest much harder to sell. That said, I have and will for the right price though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom