Junk Yard find Tucson AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
NOW PARTING OUT: 1973 Toyota FJ55 Landcruiser 4x4

I plan on being here tomorrow. I hope a few parts that I need are still there. This is about two hours away from my location. If you are really looking to buy a part let me know and I'll try my best to help. I would like a paypal deposit if possible. I'm not looking to make money a huge profit so the price of the part that I'm charged you will be charged. Of course, plus the shipping and handling. I'm not doing good with freight shipping right now due to lack of experience. I'm currently trying the freight some parts so will see how that goes.

Paypal is flexrag3@yahoo.com

If anyone is closer to the junk yard, willing and able then by all means do us a favor and contribute to the cause.

I intend to pick up the mirrors, 4wd emblem, fan shroud, carb?, and tail lights. possibly the grill if its better than mine.

On plane now so can't call but I'd take the drivers side front fender if it's decent.

I'd figure out how to get home if you can drop it in Tucson.

Thanks.

I'll be back in SoCal tomorrow if the weather cooperates.

If there by some miracle happens to be more than rear 4 wheel drive emblem, I would really appreciate if you could pick that up for me, of course I would/can send you a Paypal deposite, just let me know how much thanks

I have my fingers crossed!

I was away from the computer all day yesterday.

First thing, the guy stated "seems like these are the only parts in the US." Of course I said you should check out the mud forum. These guys were nice but priced a bit high for my poor mans syndrome. BTW, its a full service yard. I really should have ask before the drive, they're willing to ship parts out to a commerical address.
The first guy I worked with said I was the first one and stated "you got first dibs man", I laugh about that for a minute.

The rig is purdy rust and its not an AZ one either. It came from out east and he mentioned it was from the original owners son. It's all there minus the front seats and some knobs. I think its been in an accident or two considering the bondo. The fenders are in good condition but usual bottom panel damage. They have all OG wheels. The Jack equipment under the rear bench was complete for 100. the carb is 100. There rear light were all damaged I didn't check the rev. light(give them a call I'm sure they'll send you a photo.). They stated the vehicle was a runner but its now a dismantling titled vehicle which is why they can not sell it whole. The WS is busted. The rear vents were damaged as least the PS one was didn't pay attention to the DS.
The driveline is all there.

Sorry I don't have any photos but it is a full service yard. I told him if I need anything else I would give him a call and to expect calls from this forum.

here is the website: they intend to have it posted in a week or so.
   ACE PICKUP PARTS - Browse our online inventory and email us today!
520-889-9000

I hope this helps someone out.
take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom