june2009 uclc run pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some more videos of the Wayne Sh*t Show Run, June 2009.

Checking my U-joints pre-trail run.
Checking_U-joints.jpg

Rig of Mortis, mud hole 1

MrMoMo mudding it

Moose Cruiser downhill mud

Jeremy in the 70

Wayne threading the needle

ROM downhill mud

ROM Mud hole2

3 times lucky

Back at the cabin at the end of the trail... prior to our second run of the day.
ROM_end_of_the_day.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like an awesome trail, to bad the weekend did not work out for me and Jake.
Great pics and vids! Cool to see a bear, and on the spring run, the moose and deer.
Can't wait till the UCLC Aug run!!!!!

Awesome looking run guys!

That's my old BJ60 - the white one with blue paint under the white. It came from Tuktuyuktuk (sp).

Louis

Very good pics! Nice to see my old bj60 in action - I had alot of fun in that cruiser, used to have a lockright in the rear. Was rear ended by a tractor trailer on the 417 in it years ago.

some beautiful pics there. love the 80 with mud splattered on the windshield taken from the inside.

Awesome looking run guys!

That's my old BJ60 - the white one with blue paint under the white. It came from Tuktuyuktuk (sp).

Louis

Aha! and we begin to trace the roots of origin!! Was it you who put the bumper on or was it the guy I got it from? Mike and I have been trying to figure who makes the bumper, and what it was for (looks like it's for an 80 and made by ... can't locate the link!)

Mike pushes that truck to the limit and a bit beyond - we are all amazed at what he can get it through. I saw the lockright sticker when I bought it and was hopeful... but alas. I believe Mike is picking up his 8274 tonight....

Wicked pics!!

Last edited:
I bought it in about 1995 or so, it cam from the original owner up in the arctic. then i sold it to a club member here after i was in the accident, then he sold it to a club member , then to another club member who was the last to own it and put the bumper on it. no idea what the bumper came off though. it will need the 8274:)

the lockright was awesome in that truck - cheap and easy install.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom