joseywales found something for you! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I saw that and laughed. Nothing like 7000lbs being hauled around with a 3B. SLUG-O-RAMA.

Shawn

Sweeeeeet! I was thinking more like turbo boosted to the nuts with a 5 spd, but hey, beggars can't be choosers! I should send my bro over to do a "test drive". His last cruiser was an FJ62 with an auto. That thing was pretty slow, so he might have a good frame of reference. I'm gonna give the guy a call and see what the dealio is.

Thanks Toshi!

Bcaa membership is 150 a year... that'll get you 6 tows to the top of the malahat :D

Ya know, I used to spend a fair bit of time reading the pages of the main mud forums, and found most people to be, well, jacka$$es. Here in the VI section there is sooooo much love! I feel right at home!:flipoff2:

Truthfully, if I had the time, and money, (and could stomach the domesticness of it all), I would most likely drop a small block chebby with a NV4500 and 205 in the thing. It would get way better mileage, power, cheap parts everywhere etc etc. But, then I might as well just buy a freakin suburban!

I called the dude with the 3B 80, but no answer. Wanted to see who did the swap and see if he had more pics and a slip from the local dragstrip. The 0-60 times are probably triple digit!

Didn't mean any offense Toshi! I was serious! Seems like a good group of people here! Dammit, now I'm gettin all misty...:hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom