Run this Sunday - Mar 27 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

asutherland

VA7 HDT
Threads
Website
www.forgottenbc.ca
Hey guys,

I know we were talking about doing a club run next weekend, but is anyone interested in doing a run this Sunday as well? I want to get out as much as I can before Kerri goes off mat leave and my trail runs start being a yearly event :frown:

I'd love to do the Sooke loop... still my favourite trail of the island so far. :steer:

Typical plan... leave from Sooke at 9AM, but this time let's meet at the McDonalds at about 8:30 instead. I much prefer their egg mcmuffins and coffee to A&W's.

if you go on sunday how do you fix stuff before school? ... and how do you get stuck out overnight without missing school?

I am probubly out... I have some stuff to fix on the truck still... but I will mention it to graham maybe he's up for a run ... not a cruiser though but the right family...

I'll be in Vegas....

I'm going to be busting my hump on my shop extension. sick of waiting for weather, time to get'er done.

tired of having a jumble of bridge timbers in my cruiser monkey space.

Are you going anywhere terribly scratchy?

Hmmm it's not looking good. I just got the new iPad today so I probably won't get much drywalling done tomorrow :) But imagine the offline topographic maps on the nice big iPad screen when I get my Ram mount :) :) :)

Hmmm it's not looking good. I just got the new iPad today so I probably won't get much drywalling done tomorrow :) But imagine the offline topographic maps on the nice big iPad screen when I get my Ram mount :) :) :)

Does the Ipad 2 have a "trail app" that lables the scratchy trails from the non-scratchy trails?

--Oh im getting the fingers for that one aren't I lol!--

Yeah brotha,

Im lengthing driveshafts today so hope I get it all done. Ill let you know later on if I messed anything up or not. 50/50 chance Ill get this one right! ;)

sorry guys going dirt biking in the morning need to do some training before my race in 2 weeks

Cam, you're in on this one? It's looking like just you and I and some ride alongs!

I may not have my new LX trail ready yet, but man, wait till you see my camera gear! :flipoff2:

Well both driveshafts are good to go. Steve (Toshi) stopped by and got me drunk but Ill be there tomorrow. 9:00am McD's Sooke.:popcorn:

Pics!

Here are some shots from the run:
DSC_0254.jpg
DSC_0263.jpg
DSC_0269.jpg

More...
DSC_0302.jpg
DSC_0349.jpg
DSC_0361.jpg

And more...
DSC_0369.jpg
DSC_0408.jpg
DSC_0416.jpg

Last ones...

Cam probably wouldn't have needed the hi-lift if there weren't snow on both sides of "The Wall"... It's not really 'wheeling till the hi-lift or winch comes out anyway! Great day guys, thanks!
DSC_0421.jpg
DSC_0426.jpg
DSC_0443.jpg

Gee i hope the run wasn't too itchy and scratchy.

Actually it was more wet... at least I needed a change of pants after this particular spot. The pictures really don't do it justice.

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom