For Sale JK Customs FJ40 Tire & Jerry Can carrier [MD] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This bumper came on my 40. Since I'm running 40s, it doesn't really serve any purpose and I'd rather see it go to someone who can use it.

It has an integrated hitch, d-ring mounts, tail lights, tire carrier, dual jerry can mounts, and a hi-lift mount. I have one jerry can that fits this bumper and will include it in the deal. Overall it's in good condition. It is powdercoated and has some slight flaking/surface rust but is minimal and strictly cosmetic.

Asking $950. Located in Derwood, MD. Willing to meet/deliver within a reasonable distance.

20160308_143021[1].jpg

20160308_143031[1].jpg

20160308_143106[1].jpg

20160308_143117[1].jpg

20160308_143150[1].jpg

Wow, that's a blast from the past. Was your truck a Texas truck, Arya?

Man, I would love to own a piece of history like that. I should have gotten one when I was at his shop every other weekend. Oh well, not worth shipping across the US and I cant afford it. Nice to see it still around!

I feel like I'm missing something? Was JK Customs a big deal at some point? I remember him building parts for someone 5-10 years ago in a build thread, but I can't remember whose build it was. Maybe Nolan's?

A friend in Austin, TX. He moved to Arizona in 2008ish. He did a bunch of work for local Austin people and he was great to wheel with.

I feel like I'm missing something? Was JK Customs a big deal at some point? I remember him building parts for someone 5-10 years ago in a build thread, but I can't remember whose build it was. Maybe Nolan's?

Pretty sure he had a hand in at least one version of Nolen's Kate build.

This one was pretty epic too:

Grape Ape aka Dusty's Rig

GLWS!

Too bad I'm in Houston, TX, as I need something like this for my 40. Why do you say that you have no need for with 40s? I have 37s on my rig, is the carrier not capable of larger tires?

I haven't tried to fit a 40 on the carrier to be totally honest. I imagine it would move around a lot and I don't carry a spare on the 40 anyway. I also don't carry extra fuel since all of our 'wheeling here is park based.

The PO ran 37s and carried a spare without issue from my understanding.

If you are interested, I could see what shipping via fastenal would cost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom