Jet Skis (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to buy a used Jet Ski. The ones I saw on EBay looked real old and pricey... I am looking to spend like 3-5K. What can I get for this price that is in good condition.... I looked at SeaDoo and Honda, they all seem pretty expensive...

Thanks for any suggestion you may have...

By the way, Ive had a few PWCs and this is the same rule with all of them. 3 seaters are 10 times harder to flip than anything else and just as if not faster than the rest. You DO NOT want to flip a PWC. My brother flipped his twice and when you rill it back over, you risk getting water in the intake. Well, he did and rode it back in which sucked water into the piston and made a smal gas bomb and blew out the side of the engine. As you would have guessed, the jet ski is now totalled.

I have ridden both the Honda Turbo 2 seater and Honda Turbo 3 seater extensively.

I MUCH prefer the 2 seater, turns sharper, accelerates faster, jumps easier, all around more fun. Even has a trim lever.

BUT the three seater is more stable and will tow a skier/tube. The 2 seat has no tow provisions.

Thanks

To everyone who responded. I found a couple Kawasaki's 1100 '97 and '00 for sale - a 2-seater and a 3-seater. Personally, I like the 3-seater bcos of its better stability. But I am not sure if Kawasaki makes good ski jets ! Should I be concerned with these or not ? The current price is a tad under $8K. What should I expect to pay for these two ?

Thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom