JDM clear-corner markers for 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just in

I've picked another set of the crystal corners.

I'm going to give "Bear80" the first shot at it since he expressed interest in them first. And if he doesn't then, "cruzizzle" who has PM-ed me with definite interest.

Anyway, these are supposedly new/never been used, but the seller told me that it was missing a clip of some sort on the "left" lense, but I can not tell which one (he told me that it would not affect installation in any way, but...).

Can you see anything missing?
Also, I've noticed a little imperfection/blemish on the chrome part at the bottom of one lense (see the last picture), but is not very obvious. But you be the judge! ;) Also the part where the chrome piece meets the black strip/gasket at the bottom, there's a little glue ugliness present. Again, I think I'm being too critical, but... don't want there to be any surprises. ;)

Anyway, as you can see in the pic(s) these are with the extra chrome, for the '95 and later 80.

I'm going to ask $120, plus shipping ($23.50: slowboat (2 mos) or $32: air (1 wk, trackable).

If the above two do not take them, then someone else can pick them up. :)

As always, thanks for looking!

Mot
PICT0001b.jpg
PICT0003b.jpg
PICT0010b.jpg

I only need the lenses including the orange bulbs.

Greg,

Got it!

You can ping me at:

motoomi@yahoo.com

and we can work out the details!

Thanks!!

Mot

P.S. I'm going to be away for the most of the day today (church cleaning and stuff:) ).

Mot,
I noticed you mentioned for '95 and later, got anything that'll work for '91- '94?? If so I'll buy a set of front and rears, just need to know how much for the rears. Do you have any side markers avail? If so, how much?
Thanks,
Ryan

any of you guys getting clear corners want to part with your originals? Either an LX450 set or all amber would be cool.. I've got the JDM clears and they're fine but I'd like to be able to switch back for a while.. send me a PM someone, thanks!

ktmracer01 said:
Mot,
I noticed you mentioned for '95 and later, got anything that'll work for '91- '94?? If so I'll buy a set of front and rears, just need to know how much for the rears. Do you have any side markers avail? If so, how much?
Thanks,
Ryan

Ryan,

SO SORRY for not replying to the above post! (I saw nakman's post and didn't register to look at yours above. :crybaby: )

If you get the crystal-corners, for '95-'97, it'll be a direct swap (obviously), but even if you have a pre '95 80, you can simply swap the chrome piece(s) with your current corner markers and that'll be that.

But the one I just got have been spoken for. :(

If you are not hung up on crystal-clears, I believe Cdan can still help you with the JDM OEM clear markers for a good price, new.

Also the red/clear rears are $120 plus shipping and the sider marker assy with clear lenses is $55 (or $60, I can't remember exactly).

Anyway, let me know what you think.

I know one of these days I need to contact Cdan and confirm both the availability and the price for the clear corner markers.

Thanks for your interest and again, sorry for not getting back to you.

Mot

Ryan,

I can ship the rear lenses to anywhere in N. America for $23.50 (slowboat: 2 months), $38.50 (slow air: 2-3 weeks), or $40 (express air: 1 week).

The shipping cost will not go up due to the (lack of) weight of the side marker assemblies.

Let me know what you think!

Mot

Mot,
Thanks for your reply. Don't worry I wasn't upset, you'd have to do worse to offend me. My status as a poor college student changes day by day, let me get back to you about parts, it'll take me bout a day.
thanks,
ryan

Ryan,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! :)

I'm in no rush to take your money either, so you take your time as well, my friend! ;)

Mot

ktmracer01 said:
Mot,
Thanks for your reply. Don't worry I wasn't upset, you'd have to do worse to offend me. My status as a poor college student changes day by day, let me get back to you about parts, it'll take me bout a day.
thanks,
ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom