JAN ROTM: Rug Road > Turkey Creek Jan 13-14 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Who’s planning to drag a venturcraft down this trail? It’s what they were built for, amiright?

So is anyone coming for the pre-run Friday camping?

There are a couple of large flat areas right after the State Trust boundary on Copper Creek Road.
upload_2017-1-18_17-16-42-png.1384667

upload_2017-1-18_17-17-49-png.1384670

img_4069-small-jpg.1384668
img_4073-small-jpg.1384669

I could be persuaded to come down early.

As for bringing my trailer, while I'm sure I could bring it all the way through I'm leaning towards truck camping this one. The campsite will support about 10 trucks, the trailers take a bit more room.

@Funner Let me know if you want to bring your trailer, it will be a bit tricky at the end.

REMINDER**. Please get your State Land Trust permits, all online and very cheap insurance

I could be persuaded to come down early.

As for bringing my trailer, while I'm sure I could bring it all the way through I'm leaning towards truck camping this one. The campsite will support about 10 trucks, the trailers take a bit more room.

@Funner Let me know if you want to bring your trailer, it will be a bit tricky at the end.

It’s just the only way Ms funner would go with, not sure yet.

If you bring yours....... mrs. Funner will be so happy. There are a few spots where you could flop a trailer, with proper spotting and a few helping hands we can get it thru with no issues. No guarantee but most probably

If you bring yours....... mrs. Funner will be so happy. There are a few spots where you could flop a trailer, with proper spotting and a few helping hands we can get it thru with no issues. No guarantee but most probably

Realistically, 4 people could just pick it up and carry it:rofl:

Realistically, 4 people could just pick it up and carry it:rofl:
The helping hands! That’s what Steve meanso_O I am in but not driving I will be riding along.

I thought he meant Alyssa would be driving this time :steer:
She did a good job on the last trail I let her drive not sure I could handle letting her drive this trail:cool:

CJ if I don't go down early to camp Friday night with Steve, you can ride with me if you don't already have a ride.

CJ if I don't go down early to camp Friday night with Steve, you can ride with me if you don't already have a ride.
I have a ride with abigal. but I’m sure I’ll be car hoping. Thanks for the offer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom