It's HAPPENING!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ldpQDWNh.jpg

Yup... About to hit 250K!

No major problems to report really but what do you guys recommend doing maintenance wise? I had it baselined less than 6K ago but would like to plan ahead :)

I'm gonna do an oil change and was considering doing an engine flush and switch to full synthetic... Worth it?

WooHoo! Just drive it baby! :steer: :bounce:

Hey, if you're baselined then just treat it to a wash/wax job.

Grease the zerks if you really feel like you have to do "something".

Nice to hear you hit 1/4 mil w/o issue!

250k is a little too late in the game to switch to synthetic in my opinion. Leaks developing would be quite likely.

Congrats on the 250k!

Thats more miles than the distance between the earth and moon so you are now officially into starship mileage territory.

Engine flush certainly won't hurt. You may see the same effect running 1/2 a quart of trans fluid in your oil 500 miles before an oil change. The added detergents in the trans fluid will help clean things up in there. In any case I would say whatever you are doing keep it up. You've made it this far, keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone

Engine flush certainly won't hurt. You may see the same effect running 1/2 a quart of trans fluid in your oil 500 miles before an oil change. The added detergents in the trans fluid will help clean things up in there. In any case I would say whatever you are doing keep it up. You've made it this far, keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone
Good to know about the trans fluid!

WooHoo! Just drive it baby! :steer: :bounce:

Hey, if you're baselined then just treat it to a wash/wax job.

Grease the zerks if you really feel like you have to do "something".

Nice to hear you hit 1/4 mil w/o issue!

Let sleeping dirt / sludge lie where it is. You engine doesn't care what it looks like because it can't see.

this rig not designed for sync oi;

Got nothing to add to these comments.

regards

Dave

perfect example of the non-linear scale of the fuel gauges in these things!
1 mile drops the fuel scale how much!
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom