Its finally happening (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

refreshed several times, still gettin X's. Anyone else? Are the pics small enough to fit under Woody's stingy maximum size?

yes they are small enough. Maybe the website is acting up because a lot of the icons are red x's. I will send you the pictures through email.

[quote author=CruisinGA link=board=1;threadid=4806;start=msg41873#msg41873 date=1063755185]Anyone else? Are the pics small enough to fit under Woody's stingy maximum size?
[/quote]

Stingy??? ...why I outta..... ;)

should be working....dumped/reloaded the attachments directory.

See the IH8MUD comments section if you really give a hoot about what's goin on...

Works for me now (looks great!)

Wasn't before. (red xs, too). Dunno

the wheels are 15x8 pro comp xtreme alloys (4wheelparts.com) 6 on 5.5 with 3 1/4 backspacing. About $100 apiece or somewhere in there. I am very impressed with them.

4 tires 4 wheels was $1086. That is mounted balanced inflated and with shipping. I called the 4wheelparts number from peterson 4 wheel and offroad magazine and by calling that number it gave the company a discount code so that the package cost less. I know that helped me a lot.

Now depending on how well some business deals go this year i plan on buying an aussie locker for the rear and getting a winch. I could buy that stuff now but just in case something breaks or i need money for food or rent im holding it off. I will more than likely end up buying this stuff in another year or year and a half. I figure ive spent enough for a little while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom