It Flexed! (1 Viewer)

Not a record breaker by any means, but the old pro-comp lift actually flexed a litte (on the truck for a long time but very few miles on the springs). 38.5 bial ply's getting exchanged next week for some 38" Mud Grapplers. Anyone know where to find a nice roof rack/basket? Who makes them?
Thanks
FJ play 009 mod.jpg
FJ play 010 mod.jpg
FJ play 012 mod.jpg

Well holy fawk, thats my old cruiser I think. Now I am going to have to go home and check out some old pics to make sure. When I sold it it had buckshots on it. I hated those tires. Its also had a problem with the dist spinning and occasionally throwing itself out of time. Sound familiar?

Karl

It's SOA front and back with (what I believe is) a 4" pro-comp kit. The lift was done by the PO as was the 4-wheel disks and 350 conversion.

Better arrest the previous owner then! Once the penetrating spray frees up the screws it'll get turned right side up. I'll also fix the sagging Toyota emblem.

FineWynsFJ40

Eff-Jay-Farty
For a rack, Garvin Industries makes the Wilderness Rack, which you can see on my 40 in the "Surfing on a 40" thread, strong enough to hold two fully grown men, plus it looks sweet. Nice rig!

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom