Is it too early to think about next years Rubithon? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wanted to start the interest. Several from RS are planning on the pilgrimage and it would be Uberkewl if we had enough Colorado rigs to fill a run of our own! Think about it.....

Ohhhhh....I almost forgot.....Good morning Frank! ;);p

WOW....I knew this wouldn't be a super hot topic but I didn't expect it to be this dusty this quick....... :frown:

This could be you! Only 8 months away!
rubicon.jpg

Awwww! Why does it have to be so far away? :crybaby:

Leave in the morning....drive highway 80 to somewhere near Elko Nevada....eat some grub catch some z's get up and drive to Nevada City or Tahoe and have a nice evening get up early, go to Icehouse resort for breakfast, top off your tank and some fun fellowship with a ton of Cruiserheads you've only read about then hit the trail at your time slot! Next two days will be wheeling, wheeling, wheeling then you can relax and play in the many pools of water at Rubicon Springs and have an unforgettable time of your life! Stumble to your tent, get up in the morning go wheeling, socializing, gawking at the huge variety of Toyota's, hike, snooze all day in your hammock or whatever tickles your fancy, stumble back to your tent after an amazing evening of food and fanfare, get up and wheel out to beautiful Lake Tahoe after breakfast. Then you can hang there for a day or just hit the highway back to Winamucka and stay in a nice resort very cheaply and blow what money you have left in the slots......next day you be back home wondering why you were in such a hurry to get back and counting the days on the calendar till you return to the very Enchanted Rubicon Trail! THATS WHY YOU START PLANNING NOW! ;):idea::D

Last edited:
This could be you! Only 8 months away!

Stumbled into this---That is my FJ40 with me spotting Peter from Germany in the rocks!

As many times as the Norcal group has been to Cruise Moab, you guys should definitely come for Rubithon. I hope to be leading the wagon run again next year, and if so, you are more than welcome to join the fun. Bring your low gears.

All right boys and girls....you've been left along to ponder the idea, now it's time to hop on board! Who's joining their Colorado bruthas and sistas for the June pilgrimage to Rubithon '08?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom