For Sale Iron Pig Off Road metal rear flares for FJ40 - VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These have not been offered in quite a few years. I bought the last set they had on the shelf years ago for my FJ40. The project has been slow but I have decided not to use these. They are like new and ready to install. They are made of 1/8 steel for the outer and have a 1/4 inner plate that can be drilled and tapped or you can weld these on. These are the same flares Lance has on his FZJ40.

They can be seen installed on a FJ40 in this link: Finally put 35's on the FJ40

Mine are still raw steel in good shape.
SOLD

Located in Richmond VA.

Last edited:
Not a hundred percent sure, but I think @shmukster has a set on his 40 too.

Willing to take flexible flares, Bushwacker, Specter etc. in partial trade. Let me know what you have.

yes, Mark is correct. Here's what they look like on my 40- they're extremely strong and awesome looking to boot!
FJ40 sept 19 2.jpg
FJ40 sept 19 3.jpg

Gary, thanks for posting pics. That is a clean install on a clean cruiser. If these do not sell soon, I may have to install them on mine. I do not plan to wheel it so I thought they would be better off with someone who could really "use; them as they were designed.

Rob

Glad I could help with suggesting someone who could provide a visual on this cool part.

Mark,

Thank you as well. Sorry to hear about the fire... really sucks!

Flares still available.

Here are some pics of actual flares. Shown on a 37" tire and a 33" tire.

If someone does not buy these soon, I may cut them down to fit the 33's better and remove the backing plates to make them lighter.

ipor flare 1.png

ipor flare 2.jpg

ipor flare 3.jpg

ipor flare 4.jpg

ipor flare 5.jpg

Someone needs these!

back up for the weekend crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom