iOS 7 Jailbreak FYI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Oh man thanks for that link

Several of my favourites aren't ready, it seems:

Accelerate (speed all the cartoonish animations way the F up)
AnyAttach (attach any file from iFile from within an email)
Callbar (phone calls you don't want to answer don't stop you from doing what you were doing)
CC toggles (customize the toggle buttons in control center and add as many as you want)
Central Hider (disable the disastrous notification center. it can burn in hell)
Don't Scroll To Top (my Activator hot keys in the status bar sometimes get confused for a single status bar tap or whatever it is that makes my tweetbot feed scroll to top. this disable that)
Silent Photo Chill (no absurd fake shutter sound)
Skiplock (why waste time on a lock screen)
Swipe Selection (stop having to repeatedly jam your finger into the screen while trying to fix a typo a few words back)
YFiSelect (switch wifi networks in half a second. good for large offices with multiple networks)

I'm at a work site now and there's no way I can get an OS update through this internet, anyway. I'll keep an eye on this list for when the time is right.

EDIT: also Sleipnizer for Safari (swipe new tab, close tab etc.)

Last edited:
I have version of IOS7 that isn't cracked yet.
Pengu, redsnow and invad3rs don't work yet.
i have to wait....

Why doesn't it work what version
Of ios 7 are u on thy can all be jailbroken. Up to Ios 7.0.6. Use
Evaders. 7.1.2.use Pangu.
if it doesn't work it has to do with apple not signing ios 7 anymore there is a fix. U just have to edit a file on your PC to stop evaders from contacting the apple server.
I haven't tried Pangu lately for ios
7.1. It probably errors out also I would presume. But it can be done
And it should be successful .

I have version of IOS7 that isn't cracked yet.
Pengu, redsnow and invad3rs don't work yet.
i have to wait....

its 7.1.2
Pengu fails when its 3/4 done.
It just times out. I've tried it about a dozen times now.

here are the steps to follow you are probably stopping at the part where Pangu is waiting for u to tap
the Pangu icon on your phone to continue the process ??

check here ,even some you tube videos ,videos are for mac users
, also check that you are using the latest Pangu V1.2.1. for ios 7 older version install some junk on the phone to make it unstable
, not sure why it isn't working for you
this is what my old iphone 4 is on 7.1.2. check the link for step by step instructions for windows ,
if your on XP no worries about administrator ,you are the administrator ,maybe you didn't roll back date and time??

http://www.iphonehacks.com/2014/06/jailbreak-ios-7-1-2-pangu.html

its 7.1.2
Pengu fails when its 3/4 done.
It just times out. I've tried it about a dozen times now.

I managed to get it this morning. I didn't try anything new, but it managed to work now

Just did my buddy's iPhone 4s
On 8.1 and it was a bit finicky
Jailbroke fine but loading cydia kept crashing the phone and losing half of the icons for his apps
Had to run the Pangu app installed during the jailbreak on the phone to clean the errors ,rebooted and icons back and cydia loaded and successful jailbreak

So...you're trying to make your Apple product more like a 'droid?
the-twitter-troll.jpeg

troll.jpg

Had to run the Pangu app installed during the jailbreak on the phone to clean the errors

What does this mean? I upgraded to 8.1.1, found out it's not JB'd yet, downgraded to 8.1, ran Pangu and got caught in a boot loop. I'm restoring now, but found a couple tricks to try if it happens again. Gonna try again in a few.

I'm restoring now, but found a couple tricks to try if it happens again. Gonna try again in a few.

Got it working with Pangu. There's some rare glitch that puts you into a boot loop after Pangu for some phones. The fix, believe it or not, is to plug in some headphones and it snaps right out of it. All is good, but I'm still missing some of my oft-used tweaks.

Got it working with Pangu.

Now I see why I was confused on this thread. I had it all wrong. I thought you were talking about Pingu.

Just got a 5S myself yesterday
Updated to 8.1 and pangu worked
Flawlessly. Good info on the headphone trick.
Ya I checked on the 8.1.1. Before I updated mine and just went straight to the 8.1.
I'm missing a few tweaks myself.
I was gonna wait on the jailbreak
But I could just not handle using the phone Without those all important favorite tweaks
I like the phone it sure is a lot nicer than my old iPhone 4.

I now have iOS 8.1.2 (the latest) JB'd with TaiG. The JB app works only on Windows right now, so I had to use my wife's Windows laptop to do it. It works. There's no real difference between 8.1, 8.1.1 and 8.1.2 but apparently 8.1.1 was supposed to offer performance improvements for my crappy old iPhone 4S.

www.taig.com/en/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom