In need of new meats (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just had 295/70/16's BFG's put on my new (for me) 95 with stock ride. No rubbing, no problems. :D

[quote author=DA95Cruzah link=board=2;threadid=11871;start=msg113245#msg113245 date=1078174227]
Just had 295/70/16's BFG's put on my new (for me) 95 with stock ride. No rubbing, no problems. :D
[/quote]

Do you mean 295/70 or 295/75 as discussed above?

MoJ,

Can't speak for Da95Cruzah, but mine were/are the 295/75's. Been a week now and I like 'em more everyday. Other stuff discussed here like loss of power, acceleration, hills, shift points, speedo, etc. have not been an issue for me. I'll get her leveled out next and then try max articulation afterward just for sh.ts and grins! By the way, I lost out on that free carfax deal that expired at midnight. Can anybody hook me up with a single free one on my '95 to satisfy my curiosity? The gotcha said there are 8 reports on the rig and I'm fairly sure it's been in at least one crash (according to my trusted mechanic). I'll gladly provide the VIN off forum to any helpful soul so they can access the bad news for me. Thanks.

I was wondering if the 295/75/16's will fit as well on the 100 series as they do on the 80. I just got off the phone with an NTB in NJ and they quoted me at $194 for the 295/75/16. Thats a big difference from $144.

My Bad - 295/75's..... :doh:

Sid -
Send me off the VIN, I think I still have a few days left on the 30day unlimited.
hawaiida@aol.com

MoJ, by coincidence, I'm planning on sneaking away from work this afternoon and washing some winter off the beast (here in Maryland, it's a warm and sunny day for once). Anyway, I'll try and grab some digital photos before the sun goes down, and if so, post them for everybody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom