For Sale In Houston looking for LC or LX 470 98-2002 ... Willing to drive (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 2002 with 242000 miles in very good condition. Just made a deal to get a 2010 LX570 today so will be selling my 100 series in about a week. I can get you more info if you are interested.

Vehicle is in Denver. I’m out of town thru Monday so if you can be patient I can get you more info next week. Quick lowdown is;
River Rock Mica with tan interior, new windshield and fresh coat of wax. Updated navigation (latest you can get for Gen 2/3), full weather tech mats, Raingler cargo net, leather is still nice, no major dents or dings, all stock with no modifications. Can get maintenance history and photos and figure out what I want to ask for it next week.

Apologize for brief hijack. @JeffH I recently acquired a 2005... Where did you get nav update?
No problem, bought it at dealer about 2? Years ago. Gen 2/3 received the last update they are going to provide. 2005 May be a letter Gen Nav so they may still have updates for it. I believe mine was dated 2012. I can check when I get home -traveling through Monday.

Jeff

FYI Nav update was 2013 and from what I understand that is the last one they are going to do for Gen 2/3.

There is an 06, non AHC in Black Garnet Pearl up in Fort Worth! Its pretty nice and i would have bought it but my wife vetoed the "purple". always Texas owned, no rust, stone interior.

Would you be interested in a 99 (silver) with rear factory lockers? Rust free. 146k miles. Never wrecked. Paint, body, and interior in very good condition for age. Clean Carfax. Original owner was a local physician and 2nd owner was a retired woman. Completely stock and never off road. Just replaced (timing belt, water pump, ser belt, plugs, CV boots, and all fluids changed). PM me if interested and I can send you pics.

I've got a 2000 in San Antonio. Lots of pm, nice mods, lift, headers etc. some body damage from Moab. Asking 7k, message me if interested.

Hi there! We just took in three fosters so the rigs on the auction block and I’m not inclined to take the trade in offer from the stealership...
I’ve got a 2001 in Austin with ARB Sahara front bumper, ARB rear with tire carrier, OME heavy lift rears with torsion bars and diff drop. Just rolled 243k miles and recently had water pump and timing belt replaced, and comes with a spare (new) steering rack that I’ll throw in (misdiagnosed rack issue myself and never needed to install it). Also a spare passenger side CV (installed new CV 10k miles ago due to torn boot and clicking. Interior is grey and middle and third row are in really good shape, fronts could use an upholsterer to restitch both passenger and drivers seat. Sunroof is bound up (in closed position), and I’ve opened it up and it’ll need a new cable.

I’ve owned and built it up since 2004 when I was purchased it out of IN as the third owner and had it out on the east coast with 60k miles and she’s been with me since. I’m not forced to sell it but it sure would help (as much as it pains me). Looking for as close to $6500 as possible OBO.

Hi there! We just took in three fosters so the rigs on the auction block and I’m not inclined to take the trade in offer from the stealership...
I’ve got a 2001 in Austin with ARB Sahara front bumper, ARB rear with tire carrier, OME heavy lift rears with torsion bars and diff drop. Just rolled 243k miles and recently had water pump and timing belt replaced, and comes with a spare (new) steering rack that I’ll throw in (misdiagnosed rack issue myself and never needed to install it). Also a spare passenger side CV (installed new CV 10k miles ago due to torn boot and clicking. Interior is grey and middle and third row are in really good shape, fronts could use an upholsterer to restitch both passenger and drivers seat. Sunroof is bound up (in closed position), and I’ve opened it up and it’ll need a new cable.

I’ve owned and built it up since 2004 when I was purchased it out of IN as the third owner and had it out on the east coast with 60k miles and she’s been with me since. I’m not forced to sell it but it sure would help (as much as it pains me). Looking for as close to $6500 as possible OBO.

Hi Beachcruiser-can you PM me some pics. Interested in your LC. Thanks!

2005 Toyota Land Cruiser RARE w/NO RUST 222k excellent condition!! ive seen tons of land cruisers, very hard to find them with no rust underneath. the undercarriage pics for this one look great. I Wasted 4 hours driving to look at a 2003 with 176k exterior and interior were good but that was a complete rust bucket underneath. and at least 10 others all rust buckets underneath. very hard to find them in excellent condition exterior interior and undercarriage.. I found this one a while ago been driving it around put all new performance brakes on it purchased a new OME 2.5" with lift//shocks medium weight, and bfg 305/65-18 k02's for it never put it on. lost interest, been riding a kick ass husaberg te300 dirtbike braaap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom