Improved handling - FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I ditched my sway bars a couple years ago. With poly bushings all around and full length AALs, I had absolutely no difference on freeways and when cornering. It did allow my suspension to actually flex more though, so I gained flex and lost nothing in my case.

Still got the front and rear sway bars with brackets and poly bushings if anyone in/around the inland Northwest wants 'em.

Sent from a phone, and stuff

I ditched my sway bars a couple years ago. With poly bushings all around and full length AALs, I had absolutely no difference on freeways and when cornering. It did allow my suspension to actually flex more though, so I gained flex and lost nothing in my case.

Still got the front and rear sway bars with brackets and poly bushings if anyone in/around the inland Northwest wants 'em.

Sent from a phone, and stuff

One thing to keep in mind is that under normal driving circumstances it's typical to see minimal to no difference with and without the sway bar. The sway bar often comes into play more when a rig is pushed to its handling limits like, for example, during an avoidance manuever especially when loaded with gear.

I prefer to keep mine attached on road and disconnect one side when wheeling.

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom