Importing land cruiser from South Amerca (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking to import a land cruiser (25 years or older) from South America to US.

Does anyone have advice to give as far as an importer, agent, transportation process goes.

Has anyone heard of or used Horizon Auto Shipping in Houston, TX?

Thanks.

Check out my thread in my sig line for BJ40. I've listed all my costs and troubles I went through. It helps to have a fixer in the country your getting it from as I wouldn't have done it otherwise.
Don't buy anything site unseen. Lots of stuff down there looks good from far but far from good. Good luck on the process. Feel free to ask any specific questions.

And post up anything you are looking at. The gallery here will give great advice. Plenty of people here living in Cental America that have great knowledge of 40's from the south.

Are you guys aware that South America it's from Colombia and down up to Chile / Argentina and from Panama and up to Guatemala it's Central America right ?

Are you guys aware that South America it's from Colombia and down up to Chile / Argentina and from Panama and up to Guatemala it's Central America right ?
com

Come on dude,now ya gonna get the gringo's all confused ;-0

To the OP,importing it in the US is no big deal,finding the right Cruiser and the right person to assist you down South is,or your investment might be parked there for a while and once you receive it some parts might have gone missing.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom