I'm sellin' out. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bet you were at least a little teary eyed when the 40 left. You have had a lot of good times in that thing.

Kowboy if the sale of your 40 did not bring any tears, I am amazed!(you got a black heart)

...it's hard to see that 40 go and it wasn't even mine.

I am sure you're next ride is going to have some of the things that made your 40 unique and stand out from the rest.

Looking forward to that!

Both Rubi/Kamper and Gooseneck Camper sold for the listed prices via e-mails immediately followin' the auctions.

I'm gonna sit on Lil Pete for a day to see if same thang happens and, if not, then list 'er again.

Josh has informed me that Rubi and 'er Kamper just rolled out the driveway at The 3X's for the last time. :cheers:

I'll post up the pics when he e-mails 'em to me. :cool:

:flamingo:

Josh has informed me that The Executive Transporter with The Presidential Suite just rolled out the driveway at The 3X's for the last time. :cheers:

I'll post up the pics when he e-mails 'em to me. :cool:

So I'm 1200 miles away in Charleston ... tryin' to sell off my s***. :rolleyes:

A HUGE public "thank you" goes out to Josh for meetin' these Folks and gettin' the s*** gone and takin' the pics ...

and to Debbie for gettin' the checks in the bank. :bounce2::cheers::bounce2:

Yesterday ...

Not sure why the Fella didn't just pull the Kamper with Rubi ... we had 'er hooked up. :meh:

25_ by by Rubi.jpg
26_ by by Kamper.JPG

... and today.

Hot-Shot truck that hooked it. $1400 delivery for the new owner. :meh:

Fella that bought it lives a 'bout 90 miles up the road to where I'm workin' at in Little River, SC ... right on the NC border. :cool:

Picture on the county road right in front of the house.

25_ by by trailer.JPG

Is that a for sale sign in your front yard?

Man, when you say you're 'sellin' out'- you aren't kidding.

I hope everything is alright with you and yours.

I bet that Ford gas burner had all it wanted towing that thing to SC!

I don't think he could bolt any more sheeaat on that truck, looks like Kowboy's ole Dodge when we first met him.....

It's got either a V8 logo or V10 logo right behind the clearance light. If it was a diesel it would be on the door unless that "superfly" conversion moved the badging.

I don't think he could bolt any more sheeaat on that truck, looks like Kowboy's ole Dodge when we first met him.....

Hehehe ... BITE ME. :grinpimp:

It's got either a V8 logo or V10 logo right behind the clearance light. If it was a diesel it would be on the door unless that "superfly" conversion moved the badging.

Don't know 'bout all that tec'nical-type stuff ... just know soon as Josh sent me a text sayin' it cleared my driveway ... I was on the phone with State Farm to cancel the insurance. :bounce2::cheers::bounce2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom